Steam Name: [IG] Zodiac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220615329

In game name and rank: [Black Leader] Zodiac. Commander (Pilot Regiment)

Time Played: 1 week and 1 day as of 17/9/2017

Why are you applying for this position?: I have been told that I am a great contender for this position and I agree with them. I personally think I have the dedication and patience required to be apart of the staff team of this server. I would also be honored to be a representative of Imperial Gaming RP, and I would be fully dedicated to help everyone on this server, just so I can be certain that I have made someones experience on the server way better. I am also very active, seeing as I put at least 5-7 hours a day into playing.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I am sure that with my skill set, attitude, and maturity I can help the players of this wonderful server in a serious/professional tone, while also being a friend to everyone. I believe that I can help the staff team by making the server run smoother (spawning ships, tools, props, etc.) and help create a friendly community. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: N/A

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: N/A

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I am certain that I can bring a friendly, serious, and overall less mingey experience to the server. I also am determined to make the server more vibrant and thriving than it already is by having a positive impact on the other players of the server and just make sure that everyone is having the best time they possibly can.  

Anything else you would like to add: Everything I have just said is what I believe I can bring to the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL: 

Your answers to some of the questions lack both detail and quality. If you beef out your paragraphs abit and add a little extra insight of what you would bring to the team then I'd happily +1 this. I would suggest reading some of the past accepted applications for some inspiration and ideas.

Positives:

- Active

- Mature, leads his reg well setting a good example for his newer troops

- Trusted 

- Has good intentions and is certainly willing to help the community 

- Friendly person

Besy of luck with your app :) 

-Pluto 

Neutral

-You are good at RP and can tell right from wrong but the way you approach things could be improved. You have a bit of a firy temper which wouldn't go down well as a mod. I've seen you raise your voice on multiple occasions. This is the only negative as I know you could do the job very well if you calmed yourself sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Big Papa said:

Neutral

-You are good at RP and can tell right from wrong but the way you approach things could be improved. You have a bit of a firy temper which wouldn't go down well as a mod. I've seen you raise your voice on multiple occasions. This is the only negative as I know you could do the job very well if you calmed yourself sometimes.

Yeah, I do realise that I have a very short temper sometimes (most of the times) and need to calm it down a bit. 

• Like 1