STEAM_0:0:54009300

Steam link:  

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BruceKingsbury/

Play time:

3 Weeks and 16 hours. 

Have you used PAC Before:

Nope

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe l should be trusted with Pac because I've been apart of IG since the start of the year and I'm a dedicated and valuable member of the community. I have never gotten any warns before and well respected around the community. So this is why l believe l should be trusted with Pac3

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

As one of the most active Medical troopers on the server at this current time l believe l can make more passive RP for the server as l am a medic and l have thing option to do so and make the server more enjoyable for my patients and myself. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe l deserve pac because l can make the server more enjoyable as a medical trooper who can perform medical surgeries without doing /me but actually doing it, which will create a more immersive environment for the players of Imperial Gaming. 

• Upvote 5

+1

Reasons:

[APP] You App is pretty detailed and I find it to be very understandable. It also doesn't hurt my eyes when reading it.

[TRUST] I see you on the server everyday and you sound like a friendly and mature person. You are also already MOD on the server which means Caboose and the Server trusts you so I think I can easily trust you knowing all this.

[TIME] Your time is 3 Weeks 16 Hours this is a high time to have maybe not the highest but it's a good time to have this just shows how dedicated to the server you.

[CONS] I currently have no bad things to say about your App but it might need a tiny bit more information that's all.

-GoodLuck-

Neutral.

kingsbury is a good lad

he is mt. i have seen him on like once.

he just came back from the dead.

trustworthy dude.

hate people who make pac apps and when they get pac they have no clue how to use it. Its annoying, go learn.

you say you can make medical rp. Do you actually know how to do that? If you get pac, it will be tier 1,  you cant do what your planning to do until tier 3. There are ways around it with using entites but it wont look as good.  

Edited by Fox

Netrual -

- Haven't really seen you on much 

- Hasn't had experience but that doesn't matter he will learn to use it.

-Don't know much about you but when I've seen you on you are a cool guy and follows rp.

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

On 9/12/2017 at 1:46 PM, Fox said:

kingsbury is a good lad

he is mt. i have seen him on like once.

Before that, he was Colt of Rancor and he was on like every night, although he may not have been on for a long duration of time on the sessions. But, he still is trying his best cause he's really busy with uni.

• Upvote 3

+1 

-He has been trusted with senior moderator

-Been around for about 9 months

-I've seen him being pretty active lately he is on when i am on most of the time

-Amazing at RP can't wait to see what he can do with PAC3 

Good luck kingsbury

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2017 at 9:06 AM, Cronos said:

+1

Great asset to Imperial Gaming who has done a lot to promote the server. Would be a great thank you gift

Have to agree with this. Kingsbury has a great mind and I'd love to see what he can come up with +1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Don't think you play, however you are loyal to the advertisement team.

Just play more xoxo

He just recently returned and has found himself in JT. 

Neutral at the moment. When you fully come back from those exams, I'll change to a well deserved +1.

• Ridge locked this topic