Alex's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Alex

Steam ID: 76561198336520628

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336520628/

Play time: 3 Weeks/0 Days/23 Hours/33 Minutes

Have you used PAC Before: No but I am up for learning about it and will research more about PAC3 in the future I will also be using it in single player to get an idea of what I'm using.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been a member of the community for quite a long time. I'm currently hold the rank of ST commander and what goes with it is a lot of responsibility and I think with all the responsibility I have I been very responsible and serious when it comes to being the ST commander. I have never been punished by an administrator in way such an bans kicks warns and any other form of punishment.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC3 because I want a better RP experience while playing on the server and to differentiate myself from looking like Hornet to confuse mix ups. I also want to look different from a standard ST commander becuase I'm the leader of widow squad this allows widow squad to be seen more like it's own regiment and that's almost everyone widow squad wants. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC3 because I have always followed and obeyed the rules I also never intend to break them in the future. I have made lots of friend who I find trust worthy and hopefully find me trust worthy enough to have PAC3. I try to make Star Wars RP fun for others by being nice and helping people in need.

-PS. Thank you to every body who has taken the time out their day to read this also I hoped you agree and support me on getting PAC3 and I hope you have a great day.

+1 

- Alex Commander of ST's is an active player. 

-Mature 

-Experienced in the sense that he knows what his doing and what he wants

- Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Ridge locked this topic