Azmith Pac3 Tier1 Application

Azmith BlackHeart

What is your In-game name: 62-02 Azmith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52840781

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065947290/

Play time:  2 Weeks / 1 Day / 1 hour / 22 mins

Have you used PAC Before: I have never used PAC 3 Before but i would like to know how to use it

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): i have been a long time Member i haven't abused anything before

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Well i would like to use Pac 3 because i think it would greatly help me with my RP in Shock or as an event Character.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): well i think i Deserve Pac 3 it could really help with my RP and i haven't done anything bad to the server  

-NEUTRAL-

Reasons:

[APP] Azmith look at some other people's PAC3 Apps you might get an idea of what you should put into your App. I'm not telling you to copy or plagiarism just get some ideas. 

[TRUST] Have seen you on this server for a long while and have gotten to you and you seem like a guy that won't mess up and can be trusted.

[TIME] You have 2 Weeks and 1 day that's pretty good time which means you play on the server a lot and your dedicated. Like I've said I've gotten to know you a little and you seem like a nice person that knows what you are doing.

[CONS] In your App there isn't much detail and has very broad answers try and look at other Apps and get a idea on what you should do for the answers and like I said don't copy or plagiarism. If you add some more detail to your App I'll  change my NEUTRAL to a +1 depending on how much detail you add.

PS. I see this is your first post welcome to the community. 

-GoodLuck-

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

-NEUTRAL-

Reasons:

[APP] Azmith look at some other people's PAC3 Apps you might get an idea of what you should put into your App. I'm not telling you to copy or plagiarism just get some ideas. 

[TRUST] Have seen you on this server for a long while and have gotten to you and you seem like a guy that won't mess up and can be trusted.

[TIME] You have 2 Weeks and 1 day that's pretty good time which means you play on the server a lot and your dedicated. Like I've said I've gotten to know you a little and you seem like a nice person that knows what you are doing.

[CONS] In your App there isn't much detail and has very broad answers try and look at other Apps and get a idea on what you should do for the answers and like I said don't copy or plagiarism. If you add some more detail to your App I'll  change my NEUTRAL to a +1 depending on how much detail you add.

-GoodLuck-

Agree

Hermes

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

-NEUTRAL-

Reasons:

-GoodLuck-

Agree with. NEUTRAL. But my opinion may change depending on how you improve your application :)  

- 1 / Neutral

Neutral because of the amount of playtime/ is an active player.

But -1 because i barely see him salute higher ranks, app seems rushed and isnt greatly detailed, a few issues he needs to work on.

- Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos 

?✖️??????✖

On 9/12/2017 at 4:27 PM, Wombatiacus said:

-NEUTRAL-

Reasons:

-GoodLuck-

Agreed

Neutral

Reasons:

• Application is lacking detail
  • Friendly
  • Not that active anymore..

My reason for this is because this application is lacking alot of detail and your not on that much anymore, If you fix it I would be more than happy to change my response to a +1.

Good Luck.

On 23/09/2017 at 8:16 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

Reasons:

• Application is lacking detail
  • Friendly
  • Active

My reason for this is because this application is lacking alot of detail, If you fix it I would be more than happy to change my response to a +1.

Good Luck.

I am going with this but am still going to give him a +1. I have known him for a while and would like to see what he can do with PAC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...