jackoffery/jeff

In-game alias: jackoffery/jeff

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73426047

When was the ban: 10/9/17

How long is the ban: a week

Which admin banned you: havoc?

Explain the situation: 

Warning 1 - Mic spam

I was gagged by the person arresting me so I made noises as if I was gagged and trying to talk. without any verbal cooperation I was warned instantly. don't see how its micspam, was just trying to rp

Warning 2 - Inappropriate name

Had the name jackoffery for atleast 5 days of playing on the server and no admin has had an issue. Was told by chef to change it, so I told him that caboose the server manager had asked me about it the previous night, I told him its a joke and meant to be funny and he said that its fine. 

Warning 3 - Staff disrespect

After I was warned twice, I say to Chef Jr. "I hate you" and cody instantly warns me and I get kicked from the server. 

When I return I speak to multiple admins about it and none listen to me and say to go to the forums.

When I was banned - There were prophet tryouts happening in engine room, I decide to join. 

Strike 1 - I unknowingly grab my mouse which moves my character and I get a strike for moving during the patient test. 

Strike 2 - During the patient test I was receiving a text, and as I was responding he told us a command I took maybe 1-2 seconds longer than other people and receive another strike

(The person next to me un crouched for atleast 5 seconds and received no strike)

Strike 3 and out - We were doing faces and I passed all until the last, his mic cut out at the start and I asked for a repeat 4 times, check image for evidence. He then proceeds to kill me and while I'm dead I am talking to him about how I couldn't hear him and it is unfair to eliminate me for something that wasn't my fault. He calls for an admin and the admin bans me for a week with the reason "constant minge, failrp"

Yes I have 17 or whatever warnings, I have already spent a week banned for atleast 14 of those warns. Within the 5 days that ive been back on the server ive joined a regiment, and made it to rank corpral, I left the regiment and became private first class. this shows that I'm definitely not a constant minge and actually pay the server properly.

Why you deserve a second chance: Because I am not a constant minge, I play the server how its meant to be played and been targeted by admins for small issues that are unjust. Since when was it staff disrespect to express how you feel about someone? Its an entirely different story if I said "youre a cunt" but something as simple as "I hate you" should not be taken so seriously/personally and if you cant handle that you should not be an admin.

Evidence - http://prntscr.com/gjcrh2

• Downvote 1

-1 Jackoffery you were quite hostile towards the RG a few days ago in this particular occasion I don't believe you deserve the sentence shorter just wait out the week ban, Sorry mate but I just didn't like your attitude.

May I also add that you did not display the level of qaulity needed to join prophets. As we focus a lot on duelling and other things, having no experience in that field likely means you wouldn't be accepted. We also had to repeat faces over and over,  because you "couldn't hear". Not only that, from reading all these warns, you have no regard for the rules let alone role play on the server. I regularly see you yelling cuss words at other players and generally all round minging. If you continue to behave like this whilst on the server, you're on the way to a perm ban.

• Upvote 1

The level of quality? I complete the climb swepts instantly. Had no major issues with the patience test. And I do have experience using lightsabers, how would you know that I don't? I was kicked before I even got the chance to show you. And no you did not have the repeat faces for me ONCE until I actually asked. I completed every face until your mic cut out and I was not able to complete it as I didn't hear you. I have over a day played on the server, I'm certain I know my faces mate. If youre going to base my ban off of my previous warns, why was it not in the ban reason? I do have regard for the rules since I have managed to exceed in the ranks within a short amount of time which is a clear demonstration of following orders and listening to chain of command. If you would like to show me some evidence you have of me yelling cuss words then that would be great. usually I have a reason to be saying them as they are part of my vocabulary, but rarely do I direct them at someone, nor have I been mingey at all over the past 5 days. I am behaving fine and if you want to threaten me on getting perma'd, then maybe you should look at the chain of command and realise that you don't decide if I got perm banned or not. 

• Downvote 1

Having 17 warns should be enough evidence to prove you are mingey. Also, not once did I supposedly "threaten" you with being perm banned. When you say exceeding in ranks, reaching the rank of corporal isn't exceeding in ranks. I cannot possibly fathom how such a rude and vexatious player can even reach the rank of corporal in the first place, nor do I understand how you haven't already been permanently banned. As stated before, even the slightest mistakes can alter whether you are accepted or not, it was also clearly said that you couldn't move your camera or mouse what so ever. You do not follow the chain of command or staff members for that matter. For example, you attempted to guard the sith temple when you were shot by the RST for trespassing. When a moderator came to deal with situation, instead of showing maturity, you proceeded to yell and cuss saying things like "f*ck off dumb kid". If this behaviour is not a clear enough example of how you have no regard for the rules, then I don't know what is.

(edit) By arguing on this forum post trying to defend your actions, you are not only showing the staff team that you cannot take responsibility for the things you do, but the community aswell.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Little5avage said:

17 warnings??????
Im sorry but if you have nearly 20 warnings and still have not learnt your lesson then thats sad.

Im tempted to denied this because you have not learned anything from after the first 5 warnings let alone the first 10

I agree, 17 warning just proves you are misbehaving and not taking it seriously... wait out your ban and accept your consequences, next time follow the rules, behave and play properly and you wont get banned in the first place.

Hermes

• Advisor

During your time on the server you have accomplished 17 warnings in 1 day playtime, to me it seems that when you first joined you just wanted to minge/do your own thing and while doing this disregarding the rules that we set in place on the server. We have our rules set in place for a reason and it seems you still did not understand this, now regarding your other "warnings" I will be speaking to other players in the community that have been around the situations to ask them what they saw, if I hear something different to the story your application will be denied and you will have to wait out the ban. 

While you are banned feel free to check out our rules that was published by little on the forums and read up on them and start to abide by the rules that we have set in place. If you start to follow the rules you will find you will start to make allot more friends and have a better reputation in the community from all players than what you currently have now.

Regards,

Wolf

Yesterday when you were killed and told to leave our tryouts, you proceeded to argue about the situation and how you shouldn't have been kicked out. You kept talking when you were dead even after being told you were commenting failrp by doing so. We then contacted a senior moderator to get you leave however you didn't, the moderator then had to take action against you because you refused to leave even after the moderator told you to. Also since it was OUR TRYOUTS what we say goes, you shouldn't be arguing with the Supreme Prophet on why you were kicked. This shows that you have not stopped your mingy ways and that you do not have a good understanding of the server rules. I personally believe you should take this time to get yourself more familiar with the server rules so this doesn't happen again.

Edit: This is only one of the many things that I've seen you do.

• Upvote 1

While hopping on for a visit yesterday, I saw some prime examples of his terribly odd behaviour first hand. I saw that he would swear at individuals for being arrested,  and would not understand that he was being arrested because he was swearing at individuals, and staff. Also at the Crashed SD Map event, I also saw examples of him influencing others to minge, as he was arrested with 2 other ST privates at the time.

5 hours ago, Wolf said:

During your time on the server you have accomplished 17 warnings in 1 day playtime

Toxic until proven Innocent.

In case everyone wasn't aware and decided not to read my whole application, I have been warned many times, but I have already spent my time being banned for those warnings, so using those warnings ive already been punished for is unreasonable. 

16 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

17 warnings.

No

Yes I swear. Yes I say things. Yes I give my fucking opinion through swearing, I have been told that swearing is entirely fine as long as its not directed, and when it has been directed I have received a warn so saying (see below) is not a reason which has contributed to my ban.

8 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

While hopping on for a visit yesterday, I saw some prime examples of his terribly odd behaviour first hand. I saw that he would swear at individuals for being arrested,  and would not understand that he was being arrested because he was swearing at individuals, and staff. 

As for this wolf,

13 hours ago, Wolf said:

During your time on the server you have accomplished 17 warnings in 1 day playtime, to me it seems that when you first joined you just wanted to minge/do your own thing and while doing this disregarding the rules that we set in place on the server. We have our rules set in place for a reason and it seems you still did not understand this, now regarding your other "warnings" I will be speaking to other players in the community that have been around the situations to ask them what they saw, if I hear something different to the story your application will be denied and you will have to wait out the ban. 

The thing that really pisses me off is that when I joined, I was mingey, failrp'd and disrespected players and staff. I received a week ban for all of this, and since ive been back ive changed, tried my best to follow the rules and have been successful at climbing ranks and yet I am still given 3 warns within 20 minutes, and then banned for talking when dead after being kicked out of tryouts for an unjust, unfair reason that was not at all my fault. Despite this the community decides to bombard my app with -1's for reasons which have no incorporation to my week ban. "constant minge" being in my ban seems extremely over the top in itself since I have literally not been minging for the past 4 days at all, I even directly spoke to cody to sort out these issues but he refused to talk to me about them. 

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Yesterday when you were killed and told to leave our tryouts, you proceeded to argue about the situation and how you shouldn't have been kicked out. You kept talking when you were dead even after being told you were commenting failrp by doing so. We then contacted a senior moderator to get you leave however you didn't, the moderator then had to take action against you because you refused to leave even after the moderator told you to. Also since it was OUR TRYOUTS what we say goes, you shouldn't be arguing with the Supreme Prophet on why you were kicked. This shows that you have not stopped your mingy ways and that you do not have a good understanding of the server rules. I personally believe you should take this time to get yourself more familiar with the server rules so this doesn't happen again.

Edit: This is only one of the many things that I've seen you do.

Have no clue who you are mate, ive given countless evidence that I am no longer a minge and I have a fantastic understanding of the server rules buddy, and if you did not read my whole god damn application already, you would clearly see that I have already been banned for a week less than a week ago!

Overall this is just a huge clusterfuck and despite me trying to sort out this issue, nothing has happened other than people bombarding this post with negativity and bullshit situations taken completely out of context. 

I would love to speak to moderator or admin or whatever you guys call yourself now and have a conversation with them to sort out this ban as I still find it unfair. preferably an admin that doesn't hate my guts like frank I think.

cheers everyone

• Downvote 3