Arties ban appeal

Guest Artie

I made this account only to appeal. I got taken to the top of the ship for rdm and he says, why did you rdm. I said he ran in front of me and was trying to get me banned. I said I am getting the shadow play, and as soon as I launch my game to show him it says banned. Are you fucking serious I was tabbed out showing you the evidence that he ran in front of me. Bare in mind he said mass rdm and I killed him twice. Honestly warn for rdm at the most, espiccisly when I am getting you proof that he was getting me in trouble! Imperial gaming admins are so average

-1 The attitude you are displaying in this ban appeal does not help your case. Calling our admins "average" is not going to convince any of our staff that your appeal is serious or warranted to be considered.

You were banned for multiple offences, not just this one. I personally and several other staff had to deal with you over the duration of an entire off-ship event because of your misbehaviour and your very apparent lack of intent to roleplay. I do not support this ban appeal, you are a minge.

• Ridge locked this topic