SR Wiles' Trial Moderator Application 10/9/17

On 9/10/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Maturity level is not to a standard needed by staff
  • Low playtime
  • Not well known enough
  • No past experience (Not saying it is needed, just that its a downside)
  • Nothing new to offer

Hermes

This right here sums it up for me.

On 10/09/2017 at 5:08 PM, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Low playtime
  • Not well known enough
  • Nothing new to offer

^^^^^Sums it up for me^^^^^

On 9/10/2017 at 5:38 PM, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Low playtime
  • Not well known enough
  • Nothing new to offer

Hermes

this guy said it, not me

{SR-01} ✪ Wiles to You: vader Little Sir, I am wondering? When will I get the result for my Trial Moderator Application? Thank you sir.

Not good enough Wiles. You wait like everyone else. Also PMing people asking them to look at your app and stuff is a big no no.
We will get to it when we get to it.
If this happens again you will get Denied

23 hours ago, Little5avage said:

{SR-01} ✪ Wiles to You: vader Little Sir, I am wondering? When will I get the result for my Trial Moderator Application? Thank you sir.

Not good enough Wiles. You wait like everyone else. Also PMing people asking them to look at your app and stuff is a big no no.
We will get to it when we get to it.
If this happens again you will get Denied

Little, I wasn't asking people to look at my application! I have never told a single person on the server! The reason I asked you was because I didn't know how long to wait, or how long it takes to be processed, I wasn't told any of these details when I submitted my application. This message in-game was not meant as an 'advertisement' but as a question to a already skilled and knowledgeable admin of the server on how long it might take for the result. I am osrry if it seemed that way, It was just me asking a geniune question politely and I won't do it again. Not getting any responses from any admins left me 'in the dark' that's why asked.

Anyway, I hoped I cleared that up, and I guess it is a long process so sorry if I seemed impatient. 

Thanks, Hugo (WILES)

2 hours ago, ABBA Queef said:

Little, I wasn't asking people to look at my application! I have never told a single person on the server! The reason I asked you was because I didn't know how long to wait, or how long it takes to be processed, I wasn't told any of these details when I submitted my application. This message in-game was not meant as an 'advertisement' but as a question to a already skilled and knowledgeable admin of the server on how long it might take for the result. I am osrry if it seemed that way, It was just me asking a geniune question politely and I won't do it again. Not getting any responses from any admins left me 'in the dark' that's why asked.

Anyway, I hoped I cleared that up, and I guess it is a long process so sorry if I seemed impatient. 

Thanks, Hugo (WILES)

Fair Enough. How ever you must wait we are full on staff ATM and are not searching for staff at this moment in time

40 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

Fair Enough. How ever you must wait we are full on staff ATM and are not searching for staff at this moment in time

Understood, thank you. I will wait for a response rather than ask from now on.

- Hugo

-1 I have seen you minge a lot recently whether it be dancing in the bridge or being disrespectful, if I see that you have changed your ways I'll consider changing my -1

On 06/10/2017 at 10:07 PM, Ben said:

-1 I have seen you minge a lot recently whether it be dancing in the bridge or being disrespectful, if I see that you have changed your ways I'll consider changing my -1

All because of your wise learning! :x

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2017 at 1:18 AM, Jester said:

Honestly. I've seen you minge every now and then but not too much.

• Good guy
  • Friendly
  • Good shore commander (when he's on)

Few tips:

• Try stay "serious" as much as possible
  • Get yourself a little more known because the ones who know you will know you could have potential as staff if you improved a tad
  • Improve the playtime a tad

So for this I'll remain NEUTRAL (May change in the future)

Neutral from me aswell ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic