Kaat's Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: Kaaterinopotayo

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:83499222

In game name and rank:  Heavy Sergeant Kaat

Time Played: 6 days 7 hours

Why are you applying for this position?:    Because i want to bring greatness into this community. I want to make this community great.I want to make people have fun on this server. I want to make sure every experience you get on this server makes happy. I want to make everyone enjoy their experience on this server. I will be the moderator who plays mainly on evenings and nights because i am from Thailand and my timezone is abit odd, So i will be working in night time when the other moderators are asleep.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:    I  always want to help people out by solving their problem and telling them what's the problem for them to fix it and i am very experienced in starwarsRP and dealing with kinds of people on the internet, the minges,trolls and non-RPers. I will do my best to not give punishments if their mistakes are small.I would still help anyone that asks for help if i don't get to be a moderator.I will do my best.And that is why I want to be part of the staff team.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:   I used to be a staff on clone wars servers. I used to be a staff member on Icefuse Networks and Question Networks.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:  I have 5 warnings in total.Most of these warns are made when i was a mingy ST Private.   1st: Mic Spamming. 2nd: Stole a TIE. 3rd: FailRP 4th: Racism 5th: RDM x2.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:  I would bring greatness to the staff team and the server. I've been dealing with trolls,minges and some random people that didn't come to starwarsRP to roleplay. I've been doing the best i could in the server that i am a member of a staff. I tired my best to get to community back on it's feet when there's like 10/80 people everyday. I was helping building stuff and solving problems.I always liked helping people out with their problems.I will do the best that i could do to make the this community a great place.

Anything else you would like to add:  I'm a serious RP-er. I have a working microphone.  I'm fond most of the current punishments for people that break the rules.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

NEUTRAL (edited)

-Good intentions

-History of staff positions on other servers.

-Many past warnings

-May need longer playtime. Generally 2 weeks is appropriate. 

-Repetition of your phrase "great" isn't as precise or specific as it can be. 

-Not enough detail in "why you're applying for this position".

-One warning out of five is for racism. Even for a mingey ST, racism is not allowed. You may have changed though.

-Little detail in general for each question. Especially 1 or 2 of them. Be more specific and don't just say "deal with minges and trolls", there's no need for that because it's what you're SUPPOSED to do as a Mod.

YAfter seeing some other people's responses, you seem like a reliable person and a person who is completely different to the mingey ST that you were once before. For this I'm going to change my response to "NEUTRAL", and good luck. I may change my response accordingly.

Edited by Krypton
Change of opinion
  • Upvote 1

+1 Kaat I don't personally know you all that well but your application seems good, I would personally like to see more detail when it comes to your answer but apart from that everything seems well.

3 hours ago, Krypton said:

-Good intentions

-Many past warnings

-One warning out of five is for racism. Even for a mingey ST, racism is not allowed. You may have changed though.

-Little detail in general for each question. Especially 1 or 2 of them. Be more specific and don't just say "deal with minges and trolls", there's no need for that because it's what you're SUPPOSED to do as a Mod.

*DISCLAIMER* in no way am I trying to be disrespectful or harsh. This is just personal opinions. I don't personally know you so I am basing everything off of this app purely.

You have made a close -1, with some changes made I may just change my mind to NEUTRAL or even +1.

Mostly Agree

Hermes

5 hours ago, Krypton said:

-Good intentions

-Many past warnings

*DISCLAIMER* in no way am I trying to be disrespectful or harsh. This is just personal opinions. I don't personally know you so I am basing everything off of this app purely.

You have made a close -1, with some changes made I may just change my mind to NEUTRAL or even +1.

Agreed with, -1.

Neutral.

Not a -1 as personally you would be fit for the position with your leadership skills.

I have seen you managing the ST very well and seeming it is the hardest regiment to control I think you could do the role well.

Your activity is good, but there are two things letting you down.

How well you're known in the community and the detail in your application. I don't take warnings into consideration as you can never change them and you can change your thoughts on a server very quickly. If you became more known and put a little more effort in your next ( not this application)

I believe you'd have a chance at the position.

Good luck

On 10/09/2017 at 8:53 AM, Big Papa said:

Neutral.

Not a -1 as personally you would be fit for the position with your leadership skills.

I have seen you managing the ST very well and seeming it is the hardest regiment to control I think you could do the role well.

Your activity is good, but there are two things letting you down.

How well you're known in the community and the detail in your application. I don't take warnings into consideration as you can never change them and you can change your thoughts on a server very quickly. If you became more known and put a little more effort in your next ( not this application)

I believe you'd have a chance at the position.

Good luck

Agreed Neutral from me

-NEUTRAL-

Reasons:

[APP] You App is pretty detailed and is pretty easy to read and understand.

[TRUST] You seem to be a good person that is definitely a good leader (I've seen you in Events). I see you a lot on the server which to me means that you are pretty dedicated and active.

[TIME] You have 6 Days on the server this a pretty low time. This can always be improved.

[CONS] You App is pretty detailed and is understandable. You just need more time on the server and need to be more well known on the server.

-GoodLuck-

On 09/09/2017 at 8:50 PM, Krypton said:

NEUTRAL (edited)

-Good intentions

-Many past warnings

YAfter seeing some other people's responses, you seem like a reliable person and a person who is completely different to the mingey ST that you were once before. For this I'm going to change my response to "NEUTRAL", and good luck. I may change my response accordingly.

Agreed. NEUTRAL

Sorry kaat <3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2017 at 8:50 PM, Krypton said:

NEUTRAL (edited)

-Good intentions

-Many past warnings

Sorry Mate gonna go Neutral

(I am Willing to change)

Edited by NickArino
On 09/09/2017 at 8:20 PM, Krypton said:

NEUTRAL (edited)

-Good intentions

-Many past warnings

Agreed