Wedge Pac3 Tier 1 application

Vortex

What is your In-game name:

Inquisitor Apprentice Wedge

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:42447266

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045160260/

Play time: 2weeks,3days,16hours

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC before on multiple servers I wouldn't say that I am expert at PAC3 but I do believe I have a a lot of knowledge. I do not plan to stop here though, I plan to use pac3 to make people happy in the way they enjoy RP and make myself happy to.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I have been a member of the community quiet a long time now, I believe I am at a level where I am trustworthy to some degree on the server. I am aware that in countless PAC3 applications and staff applications people say things like "active player" and I am one of them. It’s what I truly think, and it’s what I truly believe I am. I am not a staff member, nor am I a senior member. I know some of you may not trust me with pac3 and that is  alright  because you have never seen me use something like this but i can guarantee i will not abuse the power of pac3.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

PAC3 is an amazing addon which allows the player to customize there appearance and more features of there body. It's a very useful creation. Around the time when it was first implemented, I had little to no interest in the tool itself, let alone writing this application. However as more and more players applied, and as it began to expand in terms of user population within the server, I started taking interest and attempted to try and get pac3 for myself. I would really like to try and apply PAC3 into my RP and make my character unique from all the boring inquisitor models we already have.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

Having been on the server for awhile now, I have met many people in the community, interacted with lots of people been in many regiments and have had good and bad times with people. I think I am at a point where I involve myself in the community. I am devoted to the server, and I’m loyal to my regiment as well as the people that I RP and have fun with. I think I deserve PAC3 because I have the ability to apply PAC3 into my RP, and I have quiet abit of knowledge over it already. I’m willing to learn more about it to further improve.Further more, PAC3 can allow RP to happen that would never be possible without pac3 and can be used for many passiveRP to occur

• Downvote 2

Well.. I'm not going to state my +1, -1, or neutral opinion just yet... But your phrasing and wording are identical to mine, with little changes applied.... You may have rephrased some things.. But..... Really?

I see no attitude or dedication in this app, and you have clearly used only a few of your own words to change it up slightly.... Sorry but I do not welcome any form of Plagiarism. we may be in the same reg and this may sound harsh, but I'll say it here: All of my words are my words and they represent MY thinking. Not yours. 

Edited by Krypton
  • Like 1

I only took around 1-3 words from you i did not take entire phrases i can write my own application but yes i did use a few words from you.

I have changed the application more though so that you would stop thinking that i copied off you but this is the final draft.

21 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I only took around 1-3 words from you i did not take entire phrases i can write my own application but yes i did use a few words from you

Only a 'few' eh? Alright let's delve in and see if you only used a 'few'

34 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I have used PAC before on a legitimate server. I wouldn't say that I am expert at the skills / uses of PAC3 but I do believe I have a a lot of knowledge. I do not plan to stop here though, I will certainly delve further into what I can do with PAC in order to enhance other’s immersion in RP.

You shortened his words and added "a lot of knowledge", to make that worse it's grammatically incorrect

23 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I have been a member of the community for some time now, I believe I am at a level where I am trustworthy to some degree on the server. I am aware that in countless PAC3 applications and staff applications people say things like "active player" and I am one of them. It’s what I truly think, and it’s what I truly believe I am. I am not a staff member, nor am I a senior member. I haven’t had a chance to prove that I wouldn’t abuse any powers / privileges

You, Yet again shortened his words and added "Active Player" In stead of "Dedicated Player". Seriously?

25 minutes ago, Vortex said:

PAC3 is an amazing addon which allows the player to customize there appearance and more features of there body. It’s a magnificent creation. Around the time when it was first implemented, I had little to no interest in the tool itself, let alone writing this application. However as more and more players applied, and as it began to expand in terms of user population within the server, I started taking interest.I would really like to try and apply PAC3 into my RP and make my character unique from all the boring inquisitor models we already have.

You, YET AGAIN SHORTENED HIS WORDS, I'll analyse the parts you "Modified"

You added "amazing" before addon, at the start of the sentence. 

The only other thing that was different was you added "from all the boring inquisitor models we already have" in which I say. CONGRATULATIONS, you formed half a sentence without ripping it from another application

28 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Having stayed with the server for some time now, I have met many people in the community, interacted with lots. I think I am at a point where I involve myself in the community. I am dedicated to the server, and I’m loyal to my regiment as well as the people that I RP with. I think I deserve PAC3 because I have the ability to embed PAC3 in my RP, and I have some basic knowledge over it already. I’m willing to learn more about it to further improve.Further more, PAC3 can allow RP to happen that would never be possible without pac3

You changed, Nothing. Nadda. Squat. All you did was shorten it. That's it.

*sigh*

19 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I only took around 1-3 words from you i did not take entire phrases i can write my own application but yes i did use a few words from you.

This is plagiarism, You have not improved, modified or added to it in a creative way

You have directly lied to the maker of this applicant and this community in say you can write your own application, when you have changed little to nothing

I guess it was 1-3 words to many.

Oh, and on top of all this. You even plagiarized my +1 On HIS APPLICATION

HOW IRONIC

I think you wrote this after i changed it because the lines i read were the line that i removed once krypton said it was plagiarism.

also on krypton's app i was quoting you (i don't know why it didn't put the quote bubble i did do quote this when i got told it so yes i did not try plagiarize that)

Honestly doesn't matter if you changed it, This serves as my reminder that you directly plagiarized an application and changed words and made it shorter

Before even posting an application, if you have to edit it after you post it and change it dramatically (key word: dramatically). You did not think about what you even put in the app.

This application is not only of poor quality in terms of content, but shows a distinct lack of care and attention to detail. In the brief few moments of reading through this application, I've seen something like ten errors that are a result of not proofreading the application that you are intending to submit. If you cannot take care with a PAC application, I don't believe you will take care with PAC itself.

-1 from me. In saying that, good luck.

4 hours ago, Heal said:

This application is not only of poor quality in terms of content, but shows a distinct lack of care and attention to detail. In the brief few moments of reading through this application, I've seen something like ten errors that are a result of not proofreading the application that you are intending to submit. If you cannot take care with a PAC application, I don't believe you will take care with PAC itself.

-1 from me. In saying that, good luck.

^ Perfectly said

Hermes

On 10/09/2017 at 2:38 AM, Ling Ling said:

You plagiarised Krypton's app.

Then proceeded to change it more to COVER UP the BLATANT PLAGIARISM when it was noticed.

Positives:

• Friendly
  • Active

But it is a BIG -1 for me, as I do not tolerate plagiarism whatsoever.

-1 from me ^

• 2 months later...
  • Ridge locked this topic