Jimmin Ban Appeal

In-game alias: Jimmin or Jimmin Jawb (I forgot)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199867275

When was the ban: About a week ago

How long is the ban: 2 weeks and 1 week now

Which admin banned you: Havoc

Explain the situation: I was minging a little and I wasn't sure of SWRP (First time playing) then i was handcuffed and taken to Moderator who explained what I did wrong and I was banned for 3 days... When I came back after the 3 days It said It was 2 weeks so I am confused why this is? Another thing to bring up is I had heaps of reasons put up - like Extreme Racism and Mass RDM, even Mic spam which I didn't do any of.

Why you deserve a second chance: I have a friend who plays on the server and I want to join him, he is my best friend IRL and I am willing to start again as a a new person. I am willing not to minge or break rules and I will definitly have fun. I am willing to be retrained and even donate if you need me to! I think I deserve a second chance because I was falsely extended/banned and I waited for my 3 days.

I also got 0 warnings and I was a recruit

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you can be reasonable

-Jimmin/Zovio

+1 Look, I don't think I've meet you but there are way too many people who get more leeway than it seems you have.

I think you should get another chance but if you continue with your bad behaviour it should be a way longer ban. If you get this ban appealed or not just behaviour yourself when you get back on again.

22 minutes ago, Zovioo said:

Another thing to bring up is I had heaps of reasons put up - like Extreme Racism and Mass RDM, even Mic spam which I didn't do any of.

I was there, You are lying as I actually saw you Mic Spam, and be a little bit racist.

So for that I am going to give you a   -1 but maybe make the ban a bit shorter..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also another thing I would like to mention is that one of your 'friends' on the server advertised your Ban Appeal,

Here I will give you a glimpse of what he said:

(OOC) MG Commander Rimmin: EVERYON GO ON FORUMS AND HELP MY FRIEND GET UNBANNED

So really I think you asked him to do it but since he said it in-game

he got warned:

[AWarn] ********* warned Joseph Stalin for reason: Advertising Someones Ban Appeal

~Quartz

2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I was there, You are lying as I actually saw you Mic Spam, and be a little bit racist.

So for that I am going to give you a   -1 but maybe make the ban a bit shorter..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also another thing I would like to mention is that one of your 'friends' on the server advertised your Ban Appeal,

he got warned:

[AWarn] ********* warned Joseph Stalin for reason: Advertising Someones Ban Appeal

~Quartz

I never put him up to this, he just always says he wants me to play with him so I finally made this appeal and even if i was a "little bit racist", that is diffrent to "EXTREME RACISM"

7 minutes ago, Quartz said:

he got warned:

~Quartz

rly mate like yeah i got a warning but you're accusing him of "putting me up to it"

Well according to your side of the story you were falsely banned, but according to quartz you were doing what you were warned / banned for. For this I'm going to stay neutral, as I personally am not sure about this situation. It's only a week so I suggest you to wait it out. You will be able to play after you think about what you did wrong and you will be accepted happily by the community after you come back :) Good luck

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

he got warned:

~Quartz

^ This, -1

Hermes

7 hours ago, Joseph Stalin said:

yeah hermes ill admit it was me but in all honesty i didnt know it was even a rule

Insert other media

Any advertising is bad. Other servers, ban appeals/requests and any staff apps are warn-able and may even lead to them being denied quicker I believe.

• Ridge locked this topic