• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Kix!

Dag nabbit @hisoka Also thanks a ton <3

-=UPDATE=-   Now a Sith Prophet Now Known as Haythem Thanks man! Make me. Love you <3

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Fox said:

+1

good app

good guy

good trooper

trustworthy

update app thanks.

pacs look. Strange.

i will help you.

Thanks man, unfortunately I cannot edit my current application post. Hence why I've commented my updates, due to me being locked out of my account. I'll work on my pacs and would for sure love some help once/if I receive the tool on the server.

Thanks 

Ravage

On 11/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, draKe said:

-=UPDATE=-

What is your In-game name: 

Demonic

(Also known as Jigsaw)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:94005585

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/worthlesshumanbeing/

Play time:

(Currently) 3w l 0d l 2h

Have you used PAC Before:

No, however I'm sure I can pick up the basics under the guidance of the frequent amount of experienced  PAC3 Players.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel as though I should be Trusted with the privilege of PAC because I only wish to use PAC to enhance the cosmetic-aspect of RP for the Server. Being (currently) Apart of The Stormtrooper Corps, there are many Interpretations and Concepts that would suit the Role fluently, such as an ID PAC, Combatant-Gear, and a hand signal PAC. And any form of Backlash from abuse of such a tool, I will shamefully accept. Many of the people I work with will state of my Maturity and acceptance of punishment. I currently have no Warns, Kicks nor Bans from the Server and will continue to strive to do so.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

After witnessing absolutely great PAC cosmetics (Such as Fox's re-modeling of his IC Skin), there's been nothing that has brought me more joy than to instantly see how I would edit them to my own needs. How I would gain respect for both myself and my Regiment, as well as how I could increase the current situation RP-wise. PAC 3 can change a Trooper's 5 minutes to be the best he's ever experienced, and I find those aspects extremely attractive. However my inexperience may hinder me, the vast range of players willing to teach will bring me my most enjoyable moments whilst using the tool.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

My experience throughout my journey in Imperial RP has produced some of my favorite moments whilst playing Games (Almost Eight Years). So much so that it has caused me to Donate to the server, of which I've never done. I have made many friends as well as have become a friend of many. Though I don't deserve PAC, I just wish to make my mark on the server as others have before me. Of which, PAC can help achieve. I understand the PAC is a progressive system, therefore, I shall attempt to report any anomalies I find.

(This isn't apart of the Application but I'd just like to thank you for reading all the way through and I hope you look past my in-experience with PAC. And I eagerly await your comments and Critiques on how I may improve my Application!)

__

Demonic

Updated as of 04/11/17

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, draKe said:

-=UPDATE=-

Demonic

(Also known as Jigsaw)

Steam ID:

Steam link:

Play time:

(Currently) 3w l 1d l 22h

No, however I'm sure I can pick up the basics under the guidance of the frequent amount of experienced  PAC3 Players.

I feel as though I should be Trusted with the privilege of PAC because I only wish to use PAC to enhance the cosmetic-aspect of RP for the Server. Being (currently) Apart of The Storm Marines, there are many Interpretations and Concepts that would suit the Role fluently, such as an ID PAC, Combatant-Gear, and a hand signal PAC. And any form of Backlash from abuse of such a tool, I will shamefully accept. Many of the people I work with will state of my Maturity and acceptance of punishment. I currently have no Warns, Kicks nor Bans from the Server and will continue to strive to do so.

After witnessing absolutely great PAC cosmetics (Such as Fox's re-modeling of his IC Skin), there's been nothing that has brought me more joy than to instantly see how I would edit them to my own needs. How I would gain respect for both myself and my Regiment, as well as how I could increase the current situation RP-wise. PAC 3 can change a Trooper's 5 minutes to be the best he's ever experienced, and I find those aspects extremely attractive. However my inexperience may hinder me, the vast range of players willing to teach will bring me my most enjoyable moments whilst using the tool.

My experience throughout my journey in Imperial RP has produced some of my favorite moments whilst playing Games (Almost Eight Years). So much so that it has caused me to Donate to the server, of which I've never done. I have made many friends as well as have become a friend of many. Though I don't deserve PAC, I just wish to make my mark on the server as others have before me. Of which, PAC can help achieve. I understand the PAC is a progressive system, therefore, I shall attempt to report any anomalies I find.

(This isn't apart of the Application but I'd just like to thank you for reading all the way through and I hope you look past my in-experience with PAC. And I eagerly await your comments and Critiques on how I may improve my Application!)

__

Demonic

UPDATED AS OF 15/12/17

Here are some PAC's I made for the Military High Command Secretary Model:

Basic Hands Behind Back PAC:

20171216234113_1.thumb.jpg.6ad3ca96feb3c6454969a98524345e0e.jpg

Datapad PAC:

20171216234046_1.thumb.jpg.ab7ba55d82f3d1cdaef3c200c2c3a8b7.jpg

Okay, here is something special:

I'm planning on writing a backstory as to why the piece of equipment looks so threatening and painful for the role a Secretary upholds.

For now, it's a cybernetic replacement intentionally designed to inflict pain as a punishment.

This piece also fits with ranged weapons and the Crow-bar.

20171216234004_1.thumb.jpg.d28b76ac912c01030f5a274ecf74a478.jpg

20171216234019_1.thumb.jpg.065b47b065f4e0804f64e85811ca7fc7.jpg

20171216234017_1.thumb.jpg.b01570bd184f7c07ad7326821d1f6dc8.jpg20171216234021_1.thumb.jpg.3399ae19715a0914032ac79bf36a07cf.jpg

Valarie

(Also known as Jigsaw or Demonic)

Steam ID:

Steam link:

Play time:

(Currently) 3w l 2d l 22h

I feel as though I should be Trusted with the privilege of PAC because I only wish to use PAC to enhance the cosmetic-aspect of RP for the Server. Being (currently) Apart of The MHC Receptionists, there are many Interpretations and Concepts that would suit the Role fluently, such as an ID PAC, Combatant-Gear, and a hand signal PAC. And any form of Backlash from abuse of such a tool, I will shamefully accept. Many of the people I work with will state of my Maturity and acceptance of punishment. I currently have no Warns, Kicks nor Bans from the Server and will continue to strive to do so.

__

Valarie

UPDATED AS OF 22/12/2017

Now a MHC Receptionist

Changed name to Valarie

Changed playtime

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, draKe said:

Almost forgot, also granted the honour of becoming an imperial gaming Event Master

Psssht 

Pilot

More like 

"Star Fighter Leading Hammer Leader Event Master"

Got to make it sound impressive.

• Ridge locked this topic