(Also known as Jigsaw or Demonic)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:94005585

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/worthlesshumanbeing/

Play time:

(Currently) 1w | 1d | 16hr

Have you used PAC Before:

No, however I'm sure I can pick up the basics under the guidance of the frequent amount of experienced  PAC3 Players.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel as though I should be Trusted with the privilege of PAC because I only wish to use PAC to enhance the cosmetic-aspect of RP for the Server. Being (currently) A Bounty Hunter, there are many Interpretations and Concepts that would suit the Role fluently, such as an ID PAC, Combatant-Gear, and a "Business" Card PAC. And any form of Backlash from abuse of such a tool, I will shamefully accept. Many of the people I work with (Not just Inferno Squad) Will state of my Maturity and acceptance of punishment. I currently have no Warns, Kicks nor Bans from the Server and will continue to strive to do so.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

After witnessing absolutely great PAC cosmetics (Such as Fox's re-modeling of his IC Skin), there's been nothing that has brought me more joy than to instantly see how I would edit them to my own needs. How I would gain respect for both myself and my Regiment, as well as how I could increase the current situation RP-wise. PAC 3 can change a Trooper's 5 minutes to be the best he's ever experienced, and I find those aspects extremely attractive. However my inexperience may hinder me, the vast range of players willing to teach will bring me my most enjoyable moments whilst using the tool.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

My experience throughout my journey in Imperial RP has produced some of my favorite moments whilst playing Games (Almost Eight Years). So much so that it has caused me to Donate to the server, of which I've never done. I have made many friends as well as have become a friend of many. Though I don't deserve PAC, I just wish to make my mark on the server as others have before me. Of which, PAC can help achieve. I understand the PAC is a progressive system, therefore, I shall attempt to report any anomalies I find.

(This isn't apart of the Application but I'd just like to thank you for reading all the way through and I hope you look past my in-experience with PAC. And I eagerly await your comments and Critiques on how I may improve my Application!)

__

Bossk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Kix!

Dag nabbit @hisoka Also thanks a ton <3

-=UPDATE=-   Now a Sith Prophet Now Known as Haythem Thanks man! Make me. Love you <3

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Neutral

• Not that active (My thought)
  • Normal Playtime

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But here are my good thoughts about your application:

• Detailed Application
  • Explained how you want to use this feature
  • Good Grammar ;) 

Good Luck!

Thanks man, the reason for my Activity is because I go by multiple names such as:

Bossk

Demonic

Gideon

Jigsaw

Veles

Iris

Isis (Formerly)

__

Thanks a ton for the "Good thoughts" ;)

__ 

Hopefully I don't disappoint!

__

Bossk

3 hours ago, Quartz said:

Neutral

• Not that active (My thought)
  • Normal Playtime

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But here are my good thoughts about your application:

• Detailed Application
  • Explained how you want to use this feature
  • Good Grammar ;) 

Good Luck!

Agreed, Neutral from me too

Hermes

1 minute ago, Ling Ling said:

@Hermes @Quartz 1 week of playtime, not active???

+1

I have witnessed you do excellent RP, you are active (remember you from back in SG), and I truly believe you can be trusted to use this addon in the appropriate way.

I agreed to it as personally I haven't seen much of him on the server

Hermes

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

I agreed to it as personally I haven't seen much of him on the server

Hermes

Fair enough, but sometimes you may not encounter a person very much on the server due to their job on ship.

EDIT:

Plus it's a PAC3 application, he doesn't require the extreme activity of such as a moderator.

@Hermes

21 hours ago, Hermes said:

Agreed, Neutral from me too

Hermes

18 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

I have witnessed you do excellent RP, you are active (remember you from back in SG), and I truly believe you can be trusted to use this addon in the appropriate way.

Thanks both of you!

22 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

+1  ^

+1 From me,

I have worked with Demonic a fair bit in his role of Bossk, and I have found him to be mature and responsible. He's a quality role-player and one of the rare few who, in my experience, is immune to the lure of metagaming. I have no reason to think that he would abuse the trust placed in him were he granted PAC3.

***UPDATE***

__

Okay, first off

6 hours ago, Stephano said:

+1 Seems to be active and role plays, personally I haven't seen much of you but I think you could be trusted with PAC 

6 hours ago, Moff Wibbles said:

+1 From me,

I have worked with Demonic a fair bit in his role of Bossk, and I have found him to be mature and responsible. He's a quality role-player and one of the rare few who, in my experience, is immune to the lure of metagaming. I have no reason to think that he would abuse the trust placed in him were he granted PAC3.

15 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1 

active

friendly

mature

trustworthy 

responsible

Thanks so much for these +1's, hopefully I don't disappoint!

__

Okay, I can explain my 5 day absence, I've recently been on a in-game assignment (I've been in game, though most would not recognize me). 

I'm also being set to INF Droid once it's added

__

Bossk

UPDATE

I made These PAC's whilst this application is Pending, in total, I've made 2 complete PACs.

First:

Hologram Pac

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1138651414

Second:

Disguise PAC (HoloGram):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1138651423

__

ID-10

Inferno Seeker Droid

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, it's been awhile hasn't it.

This has been going on so long I forgot to update ;-;

-=UPDATE=-

I'm now known as Navy Leading Crewman Jigsaw

My Playtime is now 2w 1d 17h

I've now been granted the honour of being accepted into the Imperial Gaming Advertising team.

I've gotten reletivly decent with my PAC knowledge now, spent a few hours in SP learning it. Though I still have much to learn.

Thanks all.

__

Demonic.

On 07/09/2017 at 2:30 PM, *demonic possession* said:

Thanks man, the reason for my Activity is because I go by multiple names such as:

Bossk

Demonic

Gideon

Jigsaw

Veles

Iris

Isis (Formerly)

__

Thanks a ton for the "Good thoughts" ;)

__ 

Hopefully I don't disappoint!

__

Bossk

I hope you don't go by Iris because honestly you are a pretty big minge and would be making me look bad

• Ridge locked this topic