Phantom's PAC3 App

Breaker

What is your in-game name: Phantom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153983906

Playtime: 1w 5d Garry's Mod: 500hours+

Have you used Pac before: No but I am willing to learn.

Why you should be trusted with PAC: I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I believe I am mature and I would not abuse such power. I would also like to be trusted with PAC to help other people learn PAC .

Why do you want PAC: To make more immersive and interesting role play scenarios such as having a hologram or ID in my hand. I also want PAC because i could have a range finder or polarized macrobinoculars.

Why do you deserve PAC3: I have been a member of the server for 2 months now and I would not abuse such power. I also believe I am mature enough and a fast enough learner to be trusted with PAC3.

• Not very detailed.
  • A couple of the questions in the application say answer with "1 Paragraph" and this certainly does not have a paragraph.

Positives

• If you fix your application and make it more detailed this may change to a +1.
  • Friendly person.
  • Active.

15 minutes ago, Imposing said:

• Not very detailed.
  • A couple of the questions in the application say answer with "1 Paragraph" and this certainly does not have a paragraph.

Positives

• If you fix your application and make it more detailed this may change to a +1.
  • Friendly person.
  • Active.

24 minutes ago, Gaben said:

-1 not very detailed.

Thank you for the feedback!

59 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Agreed +1

23 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Wait what, you quoted someone who responded with a -1 then replied with a +1 for???

Otherwise -1 because application isn't very detail, you're young and not very well known

Thank you for the feedback!

14 hours ago, Imposing said:

• Not very detailed.

Positives

• Friendly person.
  • Active.

^^^

Hermes

• 2 months later...
  • Ridge locked this topic