Officialally returned

Hi Gaben it's good to see you back in the community. I've enjoyed your company much lately. I'm sorry though, as I've become ill. I got a virus... 

Don't worry about me. I wanted to comfort you on this. 

Ten years ago, Lego released a collector's edition model of the Millennium Falcon. It would have cost you more than £300 to buy, but boy was it worth it.

Not only did you get the most realistic-yet Lego model of Han Solo's famous ship, with 5,000 pieces and 5 mini-figures, you also got one of the best investments you could have dreamt of.

That's because, after a limited run it was withdrawn and has gone on to become the most valuable set in the world.

Buying an un-opened one today will cost you almost £3,000 – while even ones that have been opened and built, it's barrel of fun...

10 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Hi Gaben it's good to see you back in the community. I've enjoyed your company much lately. I'm sorry though, as I've become ill. I got a virus... 

Don't worry about me. I wanted to comfort you on this. 

Ten years ago, Lego released a collector's edition model of the Millennium Falcon. It would have cost you more than £300 to buy, but boy was it worth it.

Not only did you get the most realistic-yet Lego model of Han Solo's famous ship, with 5,000 pieces and 5 mini-figures, you also got one of the best investments you could have dreamt of.

That's because, after a limited run it was withdrawn and has gone on to become the most valuable set in the world.

Buying an un-opened one today will cost you almost £3,000 – while even ones that have been opened and built, it's barrel of fun...

Didn't miss your nonsense you call posting. Also get well soon frenchy