Sign in to follow this  
Tex

Apllication - Tex

What is your In-game name: Tex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59687686

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLordOfGames

Play time: 3.75k hours gmod, (1 w 1 days playtime on server and increasing rapidly)

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, i was admin on multiple sandbox servers before and have created custom models through blender to upload.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a prominent member of the australian gmod community, while primarily (used to) poseidon servers or dopefish gaming i have been through the bests and worsts, managed and staffed servers. I have used PAC since i had around 800 hours on gmod, i have used it and can confidently make detailed models, I respect the staff and the community and i am primarily a builder. i haven't got a kick or ban since i have joined this server either. in all i beleive that this gmod community is somewhere i would like to stay, and with my hours you could bet on that.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I would enjoy to use pac 3 to further my roleplay on the server, be it a sickness event or even role playing having a broken arm this could expand my abilities to role play. I believe i could make (custom models) for specific events which might not have a playermodel. I could also use it to model starwars vehicles ingame using refrence images and or models as im a engineer. i could also use it to further my own good looks while rping as a commander rebel or some thing during a event. in all its to further the role play experience

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve pac3 because i wish to see this community thrive, and as it grows i would love to be part of that. Pac 3 is a versitile tool which i have learnt well, i want to develop a better relationship with all the staff, and people on the server.

Scroll down to look at examples, i will post them as i develop the Pac 3's

More Examples on page 2 aswell

+1

Reasons:

[APP] Your App is very detailed and very understandable.

[FRIENDLY] You are very friendly on the ship I have never seen you lose your temper and you also have a positive attitude.

[TRUST] From my point of view you are trust worthy this is what I personally think.

[PLAYTIME] It'll be added soon........... Hmmmmmmmmm......still waiting...........we'll it'll happen soon enough.......

[CONS] Just add some in-game play-time.

-GoodLuck-

• Like 1

+1 

Reasons:

Your application was very well thought out and detailed, I understanded it perfectly. You have been very friendly towards everyone you meet and also me, plus ive never seen you lose your temper, much like what @Wombatiacus said. You are super trustworthy imo and the playtime you have in total on gmod is VERY impressive, however, we would rather see server playtime (press c). I have hardly any cons for this app. Good luck.

Tackxo (Zodiac)

• Like 1

i Have 7 days 12 mins playtime, although its very low i think, but just from the response i have got you can tell i have been around, alot of people seem to like me and im flattered. i think i played on the halo RP server imperial gaming used to have under the same name. i dont think that counts for this server playtime though xD.

On ‎6‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Quartz said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Capable to use PAC and it's features
  • Great ideas to enhance RP situations

Good Luck

~Quartz

Agree, +1 From Me

Hermes

• Like 1

+1 few spelling errors, but seems like a nice dude so I am giving a plus rep cause I believe he is trustworthy

• Like 1

+1

I've seen him around quite a lot and he is a friendly and trustworthy guy who is very capable of using pac to its full extent.

• Like 1

Update will include some examples, i will make and a few custom and ripped models to show how the could help with role-play. i just need time to make the pacs since i wiped my pc 2 months ago and lost most, i have been helping people with pac 3 such as kumo on the server and am very capable.

Revan please fix up the grammar and punctuation issues please my dude. Or the ghost of Bearmax will come to roast you from the grave.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stephano said:

Revan please fix up the grammar and punctuation issues please my dude. Or the ghost of Bearmax will come to roast you from the grave.

Then let him come, for i am failing yr 11 ATAR English. (currently at 48%, i know i am a Illiterate scum) - yours faithfully Tex.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Revan said:

Then let him come, for i am failing yr 11 ATAR English. - yours faithfully Tex.

He left the community it was a meme and don't worry brother I failed constantly for 3 years every subject and I skipped yr 10 so I could do VCAL which is hands on learning which means your stupid. 

• Like 1

Weren't you the guy last night that was arguing with several staff members how your golden chariot was not FailRP and was 100% lore friendly and how it was built to pull high ranks around 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, pinejack said:

Weren't you the guy last night that was arguing with several staff members how your golden chariot was not FailRP and was 100% lore friendly and how it was built to pull high ranks around 

Yo man. Its not chariot. i removed the gold material as that was not really RP friendly, so it is now metal. Bottom line is that it is friendly and i can use it when low pop on server, but it is extra unnecessary props during Full population, where many projects that are being used for serious RP are going on, And my machine is more for passive RP or events if needed, its unnecessary props on high pop. which was the issue. With 90 + players the amount of entity on the map is high and the lag can be real.. So its fair enough to ask me not to use it when there is high population as its unnecessary. But it in itself is not fail RP, and on high pop the admins had every right to ask me to remove it (which i did). This is a completely different topic and should not be put on my application, and i do not think its fair to try and judge me on something that is unrelated to you, if the people involved were to neutral / negative me they would, you shouldn't base your recommendation on a single situation you were not part of instead, why not the experiences i have had with you and my application?

12 minutes ago, Revan said:

Yo man. Its not chariot. i removed the gold material as that was not really RP friendly, so it is now metal. Bottom line is that it is friendly and i can use it when low pop on server, but it is extra unnecessary props during Full population, where many projects that are being used for serious RP are going on, And my machine is more for passive RP or events if needed, its unnecessary props on high pop. which was the issue. With 90 + players the amount of entity on the map is high and the lag can be real.. So its fair enough to ask me not to use it when there is high population as its unnecessary. But it in itself is not fail RP, and on high pop the admins had every right to ask me to remove it (which i did). This is a completely different topic and should not be put on my application.

I just asked if you were the guy who was arguing with the admins whether or not their dupe was FailRP/RP-Friendly or not. Because of that response though, I am going to have to give you a NEUTRAL. I have seen you around the server and stuff and I know that you know what you are doing when it comes to Engineering, but arguing with staff members isn't the best thing to be doing whilst having an application up, even if it is for PAC3.

• Sad 1

Will post some PAC examples up soon, some ideas i will make may be : Old Republic Mandalorian soldiers, seen in Star-wars Knights of the old republic II Sith lords. Amputated and bleeding legs, i am toying with the idea of using proxies to make a walking at at skin we can place on a prop and move, but i dont know what will be restricted or not, others may be some trooper accessories such as visors or medical tools, Mandalorian heavy armour and the Clone wars exo-Skeleton.Making these and distributing these should all be part of the job of a engineer, and will assist in role-play a lot, we could have a event delivering the exo skeletons, or try to take over a mandalorian camp. and i would distribute this via text files to the soldiers who would need it and have access. EG Medical troopers medical accessorys, Exo skeletons to the pilots ect. if you have any ideas quote this and tell me please. Will do some on Saturday and Sunday, but i have exams Friday and are busy. i look forward to the ideas. - I will start work on this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Exoskeleton and will update when finished.

Heres the exo suit so far, I decided to base it on Phase 3 Death trooper's suit(could add pac 3 capes for looks. working on functions and commands, Eg Holo grams and Id - will keep yous posted. Currently i am a bit weary making this as i do not know what functions i will have acess to in pac 3, so i am trying to restrain my self from beams, clippings, particle effects and other modifiers. it limits me a lot and i wish to make this the best it could possible and distribute it for events. - can i get a list of what we are allowed access to if we are accepted?

20170921200428_1.jpg

20170921200432_1.jpg

20170921200516_1.jpg

20170921200414_1.jpgBonus Pac, No arm, the particles drip and leave a trail for 8 seconds, making cloaking hard, great for events trying to find cloaked rebels or something20170921201504_1.thumb.jpg.c837bb2b06b6e1335f9a1fe02377d498.jpgDoouble bonus, A ID for me PS. Low image res makes it look shitty, in game its better.

20170921205147_1.jpg

Been working on the leg and thought id add a cape, been fixing up some bone structure issue as each model has a diffrent set. will update again but heres some more pics. Working on Wrist rocket attachment to use with the RPG but will take while.  Need more ideas too guys come-on :3

20170922171201_1.jpg

20170922171224_1.jpg

20170922171231_1.jpg

20170922171424_1.jpg