Syrup

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the content

this was a ban appeal but now I can't be fucked lol it's not going to work anyway.  bye

Okay then fuckhead. The title of the post is "nothing". I changed it after I realized I no longer want to be a part of this community. I made some bullshit post at first but It's not worth my time.

-1 I was there to witness the whole thing He summed up most of it however like most he decided to leave out the parts about him calling the isb cunts, fucks all those creative words just because he had to do some laps. So for the first part Pablo wasn't actually doing any screeching he was trying to talk to him calmly and when he said he hurt his hand. Pablo allowed him to stand up and do 40 laps instead which is the equivalent to 20 crouched. After he was demoted to the rank of recruit he then continued to swear at pablo in front of  the other recruits trying to learn on the server. Honestly I think hes been given way to many chances.

+1 a permanent ban is way overboard at most for this situation should be a 2-3 day ban even then it's stretching it as I don't see it as a major crisis.

I feel bad for you man hopefully you can comeback soon and enjoy the server.

You recently just got unbanned by Caboose.

I saw you receive multiple warnings in 1 day, (1 for Disrespect, 1 for Minging.)

You should know the ISB have the ability to make you do anything they want especially if it was "re-education" I was there, You were not following Pablo's orders, You just kept swearing at Pablo and as Sal said we do not need to forgive you, So I do not forgive you for your actions within the community/server.

I think you have been given way too many chances and I think the ban should stay Permanent for your recent and past actions.

~Quartz

3 minutes ago, Syrup said:

False. I did not hear Pablo say that the 40 laps were to be done upright. He did not make this clear. ISB were behaving like cunts at the time. I do not believe that this is a reason to be permanently banned for such a minor reason as I have already made good on my previous offences and should not come into play. I respect your decision to not want me on the server but would ask that you reconsider. 

Calling isb cunts doesn't help your cause. And he did state it quite clearly that you could stand except you were busy swearing and complaining also your other actions may be forgiven by some but others don't have to forgive you. If you reacted differently in this case such as listened and not disrespected people I would be all for +1 ing the app but you decide to downvote my post and still abuse people

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Syrup said:

I respect your belief and you're entitled to an opinion. However I would ask that you reconsider if possible. I understand that I have come off a ban but I do not think that my previous offences should have played off as strongly as they did tonight for a small offence. I was sent to "re-education" for simply walking into a 501st bunk room that I did not have permission to be in. Surely this does not warrant me to be permanently removed from the community when I have improved my behaviour. 

Syrup, I haven't seen your actions improve in anyway these past few months/weeks, I just think you have stayed the same, You should know not to just walk into someone's bunks without permission to enter, I will not reconsider my word, It also looks pretty bad as you have just been banned for obvious reasons and it just happens that you are banned again..

That is Final.

~Quartz

I was in the room with you listening to all of it and i thought when you stood up you heard. But for some reason the communication between you and pablo had trouble. Im going to say honest opinion not counting your previos record would be a 2 day ban 

3 minutes ago, Syrup said:

That is not a reason to permanently ban somebody and you know damn well. 

It is, You haven't changed a bit, I listened to you from inside ISB, You just should of listened to Pablo then all of this wouldn't of happened.

You got banned for RDM / MINGE then got  banned by caboose. After the unban you continued to minge and failrp + disrespect other players / regiments. 

IMO you should keep the perma ban for now. You were given a chance and then went and continued to misbehave. -1

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Syrup said:

Sorry but it objectively isn't a reason to be permanently removed. There is no solid evidence in your argument. Whilst I can normally respect others views you clearly have some sort of personal grudge towards me because I have asked a member of staff and they agreed that my behaviour has improved since my last ban, 

Syrup, May I ask do you have any proof or evidence at to why you shouldn't be perma banned?

Also I think many people have a 'personal grudge' towards you as most of the replys on this application is -1

2 minutes ago, Syrup said:

I guess I'll let the admins decide and not you. Have a great nearly Wednesday! 

What I thought..

Also don't just go down voting comments because its a -1 or its actually telling the truth about yourself.

It's just going to show how much "better" you have gotten within the server.

11 minutes ago, Syrup said:

"Keep the perma ban for now" - that is not what a perma ban is though. So what you're saying is that I should be banned, but possibly unbanned later. So in reality you're agreeing with exactly what I have written. If you read it, you would see that I also say that I deserve a ban but a permanent ban is too harsh based on circumstances. 

As in, you keep the perma ban and in a while you create another ban appeal once you've learned from your mistakes

• Upvote 1