MY MOD APP :D

Steam Name:GrumpyBandit

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:117734768

In game name and rank:T1mmy Pvt

Time Played:9 days

Why are you applying for this position?:to help more people with support and to. teach?

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: less minges  and i more help full mod :D

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no but iv been Vip on supersirior server

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:i got kick out of pilot cause i was not sure if a should follow my CMD into mh2 control room

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:a better community and once make the server clear from minges/no minges

Anything else you would like to add: iv had some experience with the tool and physics gun

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

IV been realy wanting to be a staff on lots other servers:D:D:D

Not really sure if you're just making these as a joke or you're actually serious. Timmy, look if you really want to get staff or any type of trusted role you need to put a LOT more effort into your staff applications and begin to understand what it actually means to be in a high ranking role and what it means to be trusted. Look around on the other applications take advice from there (THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO COPY WHAT THEY WROTE). You need to gain a crystal clear understanding of all the server rules, how to deal with players and how to run an event if you want to obtain any of these roles. Being a staff member is more than just wanting a role with power and that will make you happy, it's about helping others.

• Possibly lying about playtime (9 days != ST PVT)
  • Large ammounts of gramatical and spelling errors
  • Unpleasing visual editing of application
  • Incorrect or irrelevant answers
  • States that he wants to be staff on ohter servers
  • Not well known
  • Not all questions answered to a satisfactory level.

I could go on, but I would form a tumor in my head.

• Upvote 1

• Very little playtime (<10 days in Garry's Mod but has 9 days on the server).
  • A LOT of grammatical and spelling errors.
  • Is too young to be responsible with the powers given.
  • Says that he wants to be staff on other servers. What would stop him from leaving if he got it.
  • Who is he?
  • Didn't actually answer the questions, just gave simple one sentence answers with no substance.
  • Did the same thing on his Event Master Application.
  • States that being a donator on another server provides staffing experience. 
  • Got kicked out of pilots for 'minging'

I would write more but it would be a borderline Death Response. I honestly think that you should just stay as a user on the server, mainly due to your age.

"i got kick out of pilot cause i was not sure if a should follow my CMD into mh2 control room" I doubt that this is the whole story. What it seems like to me is that you were up in the control room without permission or reason. The commander wouldn't have kicked you out after the first time.

42 minutes ago, pinejack said:

• Says that he wants to be staff on other servers. What would stop him from leaving if he got it.
  • Who is he?
  • Didn't actually answer the questions, just gave simple one sentence answers with no substance.

I would write more but it would be a borderline Death Response. I honestly think that you should just stay as a user on the server, mainly due to your age.

this guy sums it up -support :/ sorry

Reasons:

[FRIENDLNESS] I have seen you on the server and you are nice and friendly.

[APP] Not enough detail, I found it hard to understand.

[PLAYTIME] "9 Days" Is that in-game time or did you start on the server 9 days ago?

[KNOWLEDGE] You sound like you want MOD just to stop minges, MODs do more than just stopping minges they have respondability and have to follow more guidelines then the normal player.

[CONS] You haven't been apart of this community for very long. You haven't added and put effort into you MOD app. You App isn't detailed at all you answer the questions with one sentence for most of the questions. Your not well known on the server. Your making yourself well known but not for the good reasons. Your playtime is also very low for someone trying for MOD. Also I think you may be too young for MOD and are not very mature. These are the reasons why I Believe you don't deserve to be a MOD.

[GoodLuck]

[Wombat Out]

Look Timmy

No one is hating on you so don't take this to heart. You are not fit to be a staff member. You're maturity levels have not developed and no matter how hard you try you can't change who you are.

This post is an exact representation of your immaturity. You had like success with your EM app so you made a mod app. Look dude just have some fun on the server okay? You're very unlikely to receive a staff rank so just enjoy what imperial has to offer.

Edited by Big Papa
2 hours ago, pinejack said:

"i got kick out of pilot cause i was not sure if a should follow my CMD into mh2 control room" I doubt that this is the whole story. What it seems like to me is that you were up in the control room without permission or reason. The commander wouldn't have kicked you out after the first time.

I can agree with this, @pinejack. If you'd like to talk to the current acting commander about this just join the pilots ts.

4 hours ago, pinejack said:

• Who is he?

^ I Agree with pinejack -1

Hermes

-This can be my personal opinion but you're a bit young. And you may not be as mature.

-Poor grammar within your application. I doubt that someone who cannot use correct grammar is fit for the job of moderating the server.

-Application way too short, shown no actual effort.

-How are you going to achieve what you outlined?

• Ridge locked this topic