MY Event master app :D

Steam Name: T1mmy

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? YES

Steam ID:  
STEAM_0:1:117734768

In-game name and rank: [Blue-1] T1mmy

Time Played:8 days

Why are you applying for this position?: to learn more about gmod and make evnets to make people happy

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: for more events and if thay like the server/comunity will get more popular

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:no

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: no

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: make then more unic but not too unic that it gets boring

Anything else you would like to add: im a pilot

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master: a space battle/bording by rebels hunt down a rebel blockad runner that stole/kinapeda hight rank/intel

21 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

Hello @T1mmy 
Your Event Master Application Fails To Meet All Requirements

1. You have not filled out what you event is or about
2. Sadly your responses are really short and not detailed at all

I would suggest rewriting this application or make it better.
Thanks
Little

i agree with this 

8 days? 

Look Timmy your application need a lot more detsil

Your events need to be elaborated further

You image on the server at the moment is pretty poor, Eg. I witnessed you saying you were going to RDM someone because they hit the elevator button 

Your age may be young but I know people who have moderated a server at a young age too but it's the maturity that decides.

I suggest you re make the application to enhance the detail

Good luck in future,

Barron.

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

Reasons:

• Low play time
  • Too young (In My Eyes)
  • Event Examples have no detail
  • Application has not enough detail
  • Not mature enough

Good Luck, Hermes

All of the above.

Good Luck.             

~Quartz

Look Timmy I had a talk with you the other day. You are young and immature and you admit to that. I think you should leave events to people who are mature and can handle players that minge as event characters etc.

I think you should just enjoy the server as a player rather than a staff member because you need to be a mature and trusted. you get a lot permissions/commands with position  and a lot of players rely on you to make their time on the server as enjoyable as possible. 

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is you aren't mature enough for the position. Don't take any of our comments to heart, just enjoy playing on the server, hope to see you around.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Big Papa said:

Look Timmy I had a talk with you the other day. You are young and immature and you admit to that. I think you should leave events to people who are mature and can handle players that minge as event characters etc.

I think you should just enjoy the server as a player rather than a staff member because you need to be a mature and trusted. you get a lot permissions/commands with position  and a lot of players rely on you to make their time on the server as enjoyable as possible. 

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is you aren't mature enough for the position. Don't take any of our comments to heart, just enjoy playing on the server, hope to see you around.

Thanks

I honestly can't agree more. I'm 21 and I would have only personally looked at applying on this server if I was older than 15. You get a lot of responsibility which can be abused and as stated above a lot of people do rely on you to make the server enjoyable. 

Guys, please don't be mean to him, he has tried his best but it just isn't enough. There is so much emphasis on respecting other players and a few comments on here would and should be considered player disrespect. I honestly would point out who you are, but that's immature too. You guys know who you are.

• Upvote 1

-1 Reasons:

• No were near enough play time or time in the server community.
  • Not being mean but you are way to young.
  • Application is incomplete. There are no event examples.
  • Not mature enough to be staff or in charge of an event
  • Ridge locked this topic