Future Addon Selection

Addon Selection  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Looking Forward - What (to improve Events & PassiveRP) does the server need?

• New and Interesting Maps (Off-Ship)
    • Other NPCs (Including different versions of rebels)
    • Other Vehicles (Larger variety for factions)
    • UI [User Interface] Additions (Prone, Map, etc.)
    • Even more models to keep Events and PassiveRP fresh

Make events like a story maybe? So make it if you do certain things in one event it will affect how the next event will be?

Make it like a campaign maybe? And have it on the forums so people can provide feedback!

Instructor Cupid, Imperial Royal Guard

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Troy said:

Make events like a story maybe? So make it if you do certain things in one event it will affect how the next event will be?

Make it like a campaign maybe? And have it on the forums so people can provide feedback!

Campaigns are boring in my opinion

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

Possibly do a different approach, have one event that begins a story and then say 2 days later have a continuation of that story.

4 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Possibly do a different approach, have one event that begins a story and then say 2 days later have a continuation of that story.

Yeah, I've tried to do that - But I run into the problem that the part of the server that wasn't there at the time of the 1st event didn't get the 2nd part on another day. Otherwise, I would this type more often.

Personally I think there needs to be the addition of more models for events especially in the way of CIS droids and alien/rebel types. I would love to see an event to go clear out an old CIS Droid factory or to eliminate surviving Trade Federation members. I know some people want to go back to clone wars and in a way this allows part of it to happen. Same with vehicles, If we could get more land vehicles it would be great or even ships that are freighter or civilian in nature so dropships aren't always used for Mandolorians and infiltration.  

I was actually about to make a post about this.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Lynx said:

Yeah, I've tried to do that - But I run into the problem that the part of the server that wasn't there at the time of the 1st event didn't get the 2nd part on another day. Otherwise, I would this type more often.

Hmm, I noticed on another server they did something similar to this.  When they did events like this they either posted on the forums what the event was about and just a summary of it, they also had a text screen somewhere aboard the ship explaining the event in a short and easy manner.

Just now, Hisoka said:

Hmm, I noticed on another server they did something similar to this.  When they did events like this they either posted on the forums what the event was about and just a summary of it, they also had a text screen somewhere aboard the ship explaining the event in a short and easy manner.

It sounds like the type of thing possible that might happen in future campaigns rather than events. The whole idea of a campaign is to link a whole bunch of events into a story - Could see this implemented in that respect. But for single events - I don't think this is needed.

Honestly we need more models to work with we are very limited to what type of enemy we face however I am currently doing a storyline event that we are working on it has just been delayed

• Whitey locked this topic