Pluto

Pluto's PAC3 application

What is your In-game name: Pluto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149354086

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258973901

Play time: almost 2 weeks.

Have you used PAC Before: 

No, I haven't used PAC before but I am certainly willing to learn. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Having  3 weeks playtime, I believe I have gained the trust and respect from the majority of people on the server. I understand the trust and responsibility that comes with PAC and I am willing to take this on. I only have one warn on the server for rdm which occurred about a month and a half ago.  Having PAC is a privilege, I would never abuse PAC but instead use it to add things to my character, such as a sabre belt with sabres of Jedi I have defeated. I have no intent to misuse PAC for anything other than its intended purpose. With my experience and playtime on the server I understand the rules and I do not want to start breaking them now. Although I have little experience with using PAC, I am always willing to learn and open up new possible Rp situations. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like PAC to not only open up new Rp aspects, but also to add cosmetic features to my character. For example, I could take off my hood and mask revealing my true identity as a prophet which could leap to more psssive Rp. Not only can PAC be used to add cosmetic features to your character, but also to create animations aswell. Creating animations such as crossed arms or hands behind back, could make certain Rp moments much more believable and immersive. Further more, I have shown that I can be trusted with 2 weeks playtime and one warn, and this tool would not change how I behave. I mainly want PAC for its wide range of uses and potential to add more immersion to role play situations.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

Being a member of this community for awhile, it is my best interest to create fun Rp situations for my fellow prophets and friends. As stated above I am a loyal member of the community, and I certainly wouldn't abuse or misuse PAC in anyway. I will follow all rules and restrictions that come with using PAC. I wouldn't say I deserve PAC, but I should be given a chance to use it. Granting me the access to PAC would only benefit the role play and immersion of others and nothing else. (Also cool things I can add to model).

Upon writing this application, I was a prophet. However, this has since ch aged as I am now a member of SCAR, meaning the examples I gave are redundant. Some more examples of what I could use PAC for would be: Adding my DLT to back (yes this has already been done but I don't care), creating a visor on somsorts that can be used a rangefinder etc, adding more detail to my model, such as implementing a small belt of grenades or explosives on my character.

I am open to any criticism or feedback you may have!

thankyou for reading. :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Quartz said:

+1

Reasons:

• Active
  • Trusted by myself
  • Has great ideas for what he may be using PAC for

Good Luck Pluto.

~Quartz

This, +1

+1

-Active player

-He's mature and has his head screwed on right - meaning he's Mature and trust worthy

-Decent amount of playtime

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

On 04/09/2017 at 1:29 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Active
  • Trusted by myself

Good Luck Pluto.

~Quartz

Agreed^^^

+1

On 13/09/2017 at 9:38 PM, Zumoss said:

+1

-Active player

-He's mature and has his head screwed on right - meaning he's Mature and trust worthy

-Decent amount of playtime

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

+1 Agreed

+1 Pluto is an active and mature member of the severer and whom I think would actively benefit from having PAC access

Neutral 

+1 

- Lots of hours

- Detailed Response

- No current skill of Pac 3

- Already quite a few users with Pac 3

- Wiles

1 hour ago, ABBA Queef said:

Neutral 

+1 

- Lots of hours

- Detailed Response

- No current skill of Pac 3

- Already quite a few users with Pac 3

- Wiles

Hello wiles, thank you for your feedback. 

On 04/09/2017 at 1:29 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Reasons:

• Active
  • Trusted by myself

Good Luck Pluto.

^ all the way