Lilbears Trail Mod app

Steam Name:LilBear

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BearsFish/

In game name and rank: Lilbear shock PVT squad 2

Time Played: 10 hrs

Why are you applying for this position?: because i believe that i can help this server have a better community without minges

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: i think i could help this server by dealing with problems and helping manage

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no not on garry's mod servers but i have been a server manager so just under the owner in a server called jackeroo

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: no

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: i think i can bring fair judgment and good management

Anything else you would like to add: nope

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 4

-1 I have no idea who you are and 20 hours is NO where near enough for a staff position. I would recommend trying to get both your hours up and try and get noticed more on the server (not in a bad way though). Also your application is quite short and you have used shock-ing grammar.

• Upvote 1

-1, You need to put more effort into your staff application and need more time and a better reputation before you will get more positive feedback here I suggest waiting a little bit and Improving your reputation before thinking about applying next time.

• Upvote 2