Zumos PAC3 Application

23 minutes ago, Hermes said:

The App looks a bit messy

Hermes

Yeah I had to edit it like 8 times, for some reason every time I post it the sizes change and make it all messy

2 hours ago, Zumoss said:

➩  Create and personalize player model

Placing effects or objects/ using tools to customize specific weapons or viewmodels

Salute, Presentation of Identification and Display animations

Specific equipment holstering, Such as Elastic Restraints, Secondary and 'Unused' weapons.

-1, Sorry man, but after reading this, I noticed alot of plagiarism in comparison to my own application. You used very, VERY similar writing to my own Pac3 app which tells me that you did not put enough of your own effort into it.

~ Plumph

Let me evaluate by showing examples;

1. Mine \/

14 hours ago, Wiemers said:

As the loyal, long lasting member of the community, I have determined that I uphold the morals and values to that of a staff member

in comparison to yours

3 hours ago, Zumoss said:

a pretty long time player on Imperial gaming I am determined to uphold the rules and values of the server

2. Mine \/

Pac3 gives you the ability to personalize your player models look by placing objects and effects on yourself. It ranges from putting just a hat on your head to creating an entire new player model.

in comparison to yours,

3 hours ago, Zumoss said:

PAC3 Gives you the ability to Create and personalize your player model by placing effects or objects which could be anything such as a hat or backpack or creating an entire new amazing looking player model

3. Mine \/

• Ability to create immersive 'off-duty' scenario's - Holstering weapon to belt or backplate.
  • Salute, Presentation of Identification and Display animations.
  • Formation Gestures for specific measures. For example, incorporation a certain gesture to signal Star formation for DT, Dual columns, single etc.
  • Specific equipment holstering. E.g. Elastic Restraints, Secondary and 'Unused' weapons. 
  • Fov and viewmodel adjustments etc. (Seeing that I am left handed, I do prefer to have my weapons and unholstered items on the left side of the screen.
  • Specific mission and objectives, E.g. Using range finder to 'your' advantage by using animation to display that I am holding certain equipment that would allow me to do so.

in comparason to yours which is shown in my previous statement.

- Thankyou, please keep in mind that I am in now way advertising or expressing my own Pac3 app, it is to show proof and evidence of my statment that is that Zumos has plaigiarised using my content. - 

~ Plumph

1 hour ago, Wiemers said:

Let me evaluate by showing examples;

1. Mine \/

in comparison to yours

2. Mine \/

in comparison to yours,

3. Mine \/

in comparason to yours which is shown in my previous statement.

- Thankyou, please keep in mind that I am in now way advertising or expressing my own Pac3 app, it is to show proof and evidence of my statment that is that Zumos has plaigiarised using my content. - 

~ Plumph

they are similar but ofc they would be around the same topic ?

2 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

I feel like you closed the appliction to hide from the negative comments and from you plagiarising from Plumph and not so much because of the text issue.

54 minutes ago, Gaben said:

yea it does seem that way.

^This does seem like this is true.

• Ridge locked this topic