Sabre's Tier 1 App

FiveZ

What is your In-game name: Sabre

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215291139

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WorcestershireSzechaunSauce/

Play time: 1 Week, 45 Weeks Pre-Reset

Have you used PAC Before: Not A Pro, Definitely An Amateur (Hasn't Used It For Long)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):  I Should Be Trusted As I Have Been In The Community With Plenty of Time, And Never Been Warned, Kicked or Banned Ever Since The Server Was 1 Month Old (Well Except For PLENTY of Verbal Warnings). But Being Honest, I Would Never Abuse The Powers of the PAC3's But In An Alternate Universe It Would Hurt My Stand Point In The Community And Reputation. So Best Choice of "These Powers" Is Not Messing Around.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I Want To Use PAC On The Server So I Can Edit My Character, Help Out RP, Immersion & "Show Off My Personality." Even Though My Roles Weren't Passive RP, My Time As An RST LT Required Me To Commit Those Events With (Mostly) No Regrets. PAC Also Helps With Changing Minimums & Limits With Everyone's Creativity And Imagination (Especially Mine), That Everyone Can Share With Each other Instead of Submitting An Application To Become A Trial-Moderator.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I Deserve It As It Can Bring Out My Imagination (As I Mentioned Why In Why I Want It). I Have Seen Lots of People Come, Leave And Stay During My Long Stay At My 2nd Home. Some People In Game Don't Look Up To Me Like A Big Brother But Rather As That Extrovert Kid Trying To Fit In With The Cool Kids But Even If They Think That And Don't Know How To Use PAC, I Can Help Them With General Functions of The Tool. P.S The Tool Can Be Used To Help Events And (again) PassiveRP.

• 2 months later...
  • Ridge locked this topic