Regals Tmod Application

Steam Name:[AG]Regal

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:75907012

In game name and rank:Regal , Master Seargent of riot

Time Played:4days and 10 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because i think i could help relieve the stress on the staff because recently there have been many minges on.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have experience from other servers and i think bringing experience can help the whole staff as i could be bringing new knowledge about issues.
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
yes, Aeonic Gaming, Conduct RP
Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
no
What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:
I can bring a non biased attitude so i can listen to both sides instead rushing to a conclusion.
Anything else you would like to add:
I am loyal to this server and would love to help this server out in any way.
Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 1

-1 This has barely any information showing me and other people you have put absolutely no effort into this application. If you can put a lot more information in there I might consider changing my answer.

• Upvote 2