ThatweirdHusky's Ban Appeal

In-game alias: Husky

Your SteamID: STEAM0:0:76561198253561468

When was the ban: 09/01/2017

How long is the ban: Permaban

Which admin banned you: Little

Explain the situation: I hopped on the server just to hang out with everyone else, as this was my 2nd day in the server. Once I hopped on, I was ordered by my  Lance Corporal to follow him as there was a parasite situation on board. As I was doing a firing line as told by our Lance Corporal out in one of the Hangars, I was then taken by Little and showed me that I was being racist on the teamspeak, saying "I hate Jews" etc.This was a lie however as I told Little that I would not say that in game or IRL. Little then Permaban me afterwards, enabling me to never return to the server.

Why you deserve a second chance: I think I deserve a second chance because I would never say such things on teamspeak. I have never said those words to the many servers I have been on. I believe I was either hacked, or there could be another Husky like me on the server.

11 minutes ago, ThatweirdHusky said:

I was then taken by Little and showed me that I was being racist on the teamspeak, saying "I hate Jews" etc.This was a lie however as I told Little that I would not say that in game or IRL. Little then Permaban me afterwards, enabling me to never return to the server.

You have just lied to everyone on the website with that statement.

I never once say anything about team speak

Also I have photos of you saying that stuff in game so sadly you have just lied to everyone

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, ThatweirdHusky said:

I have never said those words to the many servers I have been on. I believe I was either hacked, or there could be another Husky like me on the server.

that doesnt make sense as you said-

7 minutes ago, ThatweirdHusky said:

Oh my bad, I thought it was teamspeak though but really I would never say those things

so you cant say "i was either hacked" when you just said (well in the context you said in) that you said it and didnt know you would get in trouble for saying those words on ts -1

Moose (The Dev) Has done some research and it seem someone seem to have changed to your name and changed it last sec once I banned you.
Now Please Note I have no access to console which means I can not see name changes or anything like that. I take full responsibility for that.

I am sorry about the miss communication.
You Will Be unbanned as soon as possible
ACCEPTED  

• Haha 1