STEAM_0:1:95903995 )1

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/WolfieTheMeme/

Play time:

3 Weeks 6 Days

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes on multiple occasions 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because firstly I have been with the server for a fairly long time now 3 weeks which over that time I believed to have shown that I am a trustworthy player. Secondly, I am currently a Lieutenant on the server which I have worked very hard for and have had to have gained the trust of my commanders and other players to do so also to get to my rank I have had to go through multiple tests which I would've passed if the person conducting the test didn't trust me. I also have 0 Warns, Kicks or Bans in my 3 weeks of playtime. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC to give myself a different look and feel compared to the other IC and also to add some backstory and show that on my character for example having a robotic arm or leg but not only just for that but also so that I can add actions and poses that you could not make without the use of PAC this is also something that can improve the immersion of not just myself but the other players on the server. The thing that I wish to make include:

• A visor
  • Weapons on the back that come on and off when equipping or putting away
  •  A small computer of sorts on my wrist
  • Sitting pose
  • Holopad
  • Other small things on my model

All of these thing help to improve the RP not just for me but also for the people around me that I come in contact with.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think that I deserve PAC so that I can learn more things about it and the features it can do, I am nor a beginner or a master I am simply an amateur but I would love to learn a lot more about it from the more experienced PAC users  on the server. If I was given the privilege to use PAC on the server I would 100% not break the rules regarding PAC and nor would I abuse it as I know the consequences these actions may hold and I would hate for those things to happen to me. I believe that I deserve PAC for many reasons and I believe I can also be trusted with it, I hope everyone reading this does too. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I would hate to lose my job in IC because I have had so much fun in IC and to lose my job and rank would hurt a lot seeing the amount of time and effort I have put into the server to get to where I am now.

You put tear my eye m8 that doesn't really happen often good on ya.

+1

Reasons:

-APP- Super detailed using right amount of sentences and is very understandable.

-TRUST- I made me get a tear in my I like I said and I have done a few things around IC and have gotten to know him a little and he is a great very trust worthy in my eyes and I think deserves PAC3 tier 1.

-PLAYTIME-  He is pretty average playtime but he has invested all that playtime/ effort into IC and the server and is a dedicated member to this community.

-FRIENDLY- I have been put with him (EVENTS) around the ship and have gotten to know him and he is a very friendly and great guy and always has a positive/ happy outcome to anything and everything that happens on this server.

-THOUGHTS- I couldnt think of anyone more deserving than Ram to get PAC3. But then there's Mainz, Barron, myself (JK), Cody, mauler, troy, crims, jester, imposing, ridge, crasher, chef, lime, Sal, Hermes, Frank, Dom, Kendrick, Stryker, cronos, Poseidon, Hacksaw, Ling ling, dax, cthulus, hisoka, Rogue, Boba Feeeeeeet, Breacher, exclibur, Jez, Sicarius, Bens, Edwards, Simmo, sushi, tatsu and pterro. They all are great Apps  either long or short, detailed, or not, lots of playtime or not a lot playtime. Everyone in my eyes deserves a shot including you Ram. :) 

-CONS- I got none this is too good to be bad. ;) 

PS. Great App keep up the good work in IC being officer cadet From what I've seen I think you deserve a promo right now but I'm not the brigadier. 

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-APP- Super detailed using right amount of sentences and is very understandable.

-TRUST- I made me get a tear in my I like I said and I have done a few things around IC and have gotten to know him a little and he is a great very trust worthy in my eyes and I think deserves PAC3 tier 1.

-PLAYTIME-  He is pretty average playtime but he has invested all that playtime/ effort into IC and the server and is a dedicated member to this community.

-FRIENDLY- I have been put with him (EVENTS) around the ship and have gotten to know him and he is a very friendly and great guy and always has a positive/ happy outcome to anything and everything that happens on this server.

-THOUGHTS- I couldnt think of anyone more deserving than Ram to get PAC3. Except for Mainz, Barron, myself (JK), Cody, mauler, troy, crims, jester, imposing, ridge, crasher, chef, lime, Sal, Hermes, Frank, Dom, Kendrick, Stryker, cronos, Poseidon, Hacksaw, Ling ling, dax, cthulus, hisoka, Rogue, Boba Feeeeeeet, Breacher, exclibur, Jez, Sicarius, Bens, Edwards, Simmo, sushi, tatsu and pterro. But hey this only took me like 20 minutes to do.

PS. Great App keep up the good work in IC being officer cadet From what I've seen I think you deserve a promo right now but I'm not the brigadier. 

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

Sums up enough

Hermes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neutral

Pro's

• Well known in the community
  • Trustworthy
  • A considerate amount of Playtime

Con's

• bit more detail with the paragraphs and such would be nice

So far it's a Neutral for me because you are well known in the community just not to me

Maybe we can meet up sometime and get to know each other better

But good luck!!

On 8/31/2017 at 8:45 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-THOUGHTS- I couldnt think of anyone more deserving than Ram to get PAC3. But then there's Mainz, Barron, myself (JK), Cody, mauler, troy, crims, jester, imposing, ridge, crasher, chef, lime, Sal, Hermes, Frank, Dom, Kendrick, Stryker, cronos, Poseidon, Hacksaw, Ling ling, dax, cthulus, hisoka, Rogue, Boba Feeeeeeet, Breacher, exclibur, Jez, Sicarius, Bens, Edwards, Simmo, sushi, tatsu and pterro. They all are great Apps  either long or short, detailed, or not, lots of playtime or not a lot playtime. Everyone in my eyes deserves a shot including you Ram. :) 

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

+1

On 31/08/2017 at 8:45 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

+1 because of above reasons and you trained me when I was a recruit :)