This is RST

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

46F336537FDE0EB3365D32C7631DAFCF45FCC762DD1F7778DD289DB24C777471A9E4D192C43E18A4

This is my gift to RST, here are some more photos of you guys. :) 

See now, that’s not RST, that’s Kendrick/Jupiter wise thinking that got them there somehow.

Though then again I heard that it was all caused by a shock that mis clicked or something. Thankfully I was on administrative leave at that time...

37 minutes ago, Ricards3 said:

See now, that’s not RST, that’s Kendrick/Jupiter wise thinking that got them there somehow.

Though then again I heard that it was all caused by a shock that mis clicked or something. Thankfully I was on administrative leave at that time...

*Cough* What?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ricards3 said:

Wow I bet you blame all on shock.

Just now, FrenchyFries said:

Alright, so I am going all on based on what I have been told by multiple people, I was not here for the incident so the accuracy of my text depends on their statements...

Appearantly a Shock Trooper approached Kendrick as he needed some help or something, so Kendrick agreed and took the rest of RST to assist, then in a few minutes time, RST and DT (at least I think it was DT) were having a stand-off. In the midst of that, I have been told that the SK that was there mis-clicked accidentally causing him to fire his weapon, which in a standoff is, well, critical. That caused both sides to shoot and eventually ended up getting RST executed.

This all happend under Kendrick’s command and I realise that the people that were actually there can provide a better recount.

I do not blame nor have anything against  the person that misclicked, as too with the regiment of Shock. I respect and work with them and our two regiments for increased security around the ship. 

4 minutes ago, Ricards3 said:

Alright, so I am going all on based on what I have been told by multiple people, I was not here for the incident so the accuracy of my text depends on their statements...

Appearantly a Shock Trooper approached Kendrick as he needed some help or something, so Kendrick agreed and took the rest of RST to assist, then in a few minutes time, RST and DT (at least I think it was DT) were having a stand-off. In the midst of that, I have been told that the SK that was there mis-clicked accidentally causing him to fire his weapon, which in a standoff is, well, critical. That caused both sides to shoot and eventually ended up getting RST executed.

This all happend under Kendrick’s command and I realise that the people that were actually there can provide a better recount.

I do not blame nor have anything against  the person that misclicked, as too with the regiment of Shock. I respect and work with them and our two regiments for increased security around the ship. 

"Apparently" The shock fell on his mouse xD And shot a DT....

• Like 1

I was there. Kendrick went to help shock and we got in a standoff between ISB/DT and Shock. Some shock shot them and we got dragged to MHC where Little went on a rant. We decided it was wrong to get involved so we ssaid so and were executed. I believe it started when ISB kidnapped Dom or something.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, Kendrick said:

*Cough* What?

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, FrenchyFries said:

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, Ricards3 said:

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, Kendrick said:

"Apparently" The shock fell on his mouse xD And shot a DT....

Hey hey hey, calm down... take this little fight OFF the forums or to the needed area

Hermes