Zumoss

✖️ Proving Evidence ✖️

:o ---- Providing Evidence ---- :o

- Hello all! I've seen a few ban requests get made by players recently and in the past but barely any ban requests I've seen have proof or solid evidence about the player they are accusing or evidence of the accused players actions. In order for staff to fully help you and the community and give the accused player the correct punishment evidence is a key factor, simply press F12 for a screenshot or download a recording software, There are many on the internet that are free and easy to use.

- So if you see somthing that needs reporting make sure to record it, so the community and the staff team can review the evidence and make a proper judgement which will lead to the correct punishment. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------

- Here are links to recording websites that you can download for free and use.

- The software i use is nivida shadowplay.

All are free to use ----

FRAPS - http://www.fraps.com/ (easy to use)

NIVIDA SHADOWPLAY - https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/shadowplay/ (easy to use)

OBS - https://obsproject.com (intermediate for new beginners)

CAMSTUDIO - http://camstudio.org/ - (easy to use)

There are many more free screen recorders on the Internet simply google search or look on youtube. Hope this helped people.

-- Zumos 

• Upvote 2

Good work! keep in mind i believe you need a Nvidia graphics card for shadow play, but if you have one shadowplay is great!

too bad i have a mobile processor and cant use shadow play

but I can still get those chicken dinners

Edited by Ling Ling

Agreed, if your computer can run shadow play, it is quite a necessity.

I personally use Instant Replay at 40 Mbps and record 15 minutes of footage, it allows me to use it for evidence as well as record for videos and other cool moments that you come by.

The continuing issue is that people scream and shout that they have Shadow Play but when asked to provide a link have a dummy spit about providing it. In that case I have to take the word over the many as you are unwilling to provide evidence.
I state that if you are going to say " I have it on Shadow Play" then provide the evidence... Simply saying it and providing no video link is useless. 

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Whitey said:

The continuing issue is that people scream and shout that they have Shadow Play but when asked to provide a link have a dummy spit about providing it. In that case I have to take the word over the many as you are unwilling to provide evidence.
I state that if you are going to say " I have it on Shadow Play" then provide the evidence... Simply saying it and providing no video link is useless. 

Yes that is true

30 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

@Zumoss Do you need a powerful computer to run shadowplay?

Nvm My laptop doesn't have a graphics card

haha nah you don't but you need a nivida graphics card

1 hour ago, Zumoss said:

haha nah you don't but you need a nivida graphics card

Yeah, my laptop doesn't cut it then, what one out of those would you suggest the best? I am looking for one that can actually record at a decent fps without needing a full on gaming pc

46 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

Yeah, my laptop doesn't cut it then, what one out of those would you suggest the best? I am looking for one that can actually record at a decent fps without needing a full on gaming pc

Fraps is okay but I've heard a lot about it taking a few Fps, if I didn't have shadowplay id either use OBS - Intermediate Recording users or Fraps - Easy to use

On 03/09/2017 at 1:08 PM, Zumoss said:

Fraps is okay but I've heard a lot about it taking a few Fps, if I didn't have shadowplay id either use OBS - Intermediate Recording users or Fraps - Easy to use

Yeah I will use OBS

Shadow play also has a "instant replay" ability, where it temporary records footage so you if you so which, save the footage and review it. This means that even if you aren't recording, you can still open up shadow play, and grab the last 10 minutes