Crasher

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59625119

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redpanda_hero/

Play time:

1 Week 4 Days 19 Hours .

Have you used PAC Before:

have really before but I would like to learn.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted bc I have been showing to staff that I am willing to listen and learn from any mistakes or warns that I have got in the past( if your a old staff you probably know all about it). I try to show respect when ever I can and listen to every admin when they need to talk to me.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to have pac3 so I can make my player stand out within my regiment make me feel as though I have made this player match who I am as I  feel as when I run around I'm just another member who isn't different to any of my members of naval guard. it would also make my player look different and hopefully make people more scared to fight naval guard and mess with navy as due to our appearance people kill us and mess with navy and naval guard al lot.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I don't believe I deserve pac3 at all I have had problems in the past but I have put them behind me. so what I did in the past I'm not the same and I'm willing to learn from anything I do. but the reason I think I should have pac3 is because I am not going too mess around with it just use it to make my player look a bit different from my members so they can spot me and also so other players know that I am the leader of naval guard.

• Like 1

+1

Reasons:

-APP- Your app is very detailed and very understandable.

-TRUST- I believe you can be trusted to use PAC3 because I'm pretty sure your the leader of the Navel Guard. If this is true then I think you can be trusted because you would have had to be trusted by navy to take on the reg.

-FRIENDLY-  I have seen him around the ship and think he is a nice and friendly guy. I have seen him on some occasions losing his temper, but other than that he would be a very good guy to hang around.

-PLAYTIME- You have 1 Week+ it is a good amount but not the most. But I still think he has good time.

-CONS- I don't have anything to say that's bad about this app. Except you might need a little more playtime.

PS. Your doing great at navel guard, keep up the good work.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

11 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-TRUST- I believe you can be trusted to use PAC3 because I'm pretty sure your the leader of the Navel Guard. If this is true then I think you can be trusted because you would have had to be trusted by navy to take on the reg.

-FRIENDLY-  I have seen him around the ship and think he is a nice and friendly guy. I have seen him on some occasions losing his temper, but other than that he would be a very good guy to hang around.

-PLAYTIME- You have 1 Week+ it is a good amount but not the most. But I still think he has good time.

-CONS- I don't have anything to say that's bad about this app. Except you might need a little more playtime.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

Agreed, +1

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

^ Agreed

Hermes

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

Reasons:

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

Agreed Wombat :)

• 2 months later...
  • Ridge locked this topic