Chaos (Shadow Guard)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:109493735

Steam link:

Click here! 

Play time:

1 Week 5 Days 20 Hours

Have you used PAC Before:

I have a little and I'm willing to learn more.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I haven't had any warns, bans or kicks which shows I am a mature player and I feel as though some members in the community will agree with me on this. I have also applied for staff and received a decent amount of +1's on my application.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC3 so I'm able to bring my character more into an imperial feel as I'm a naval guard. So I can feel as though my character is more me. More suited to my personality. With this I could also make myself look more menacing so people will know not to try and start a fight with the navy or the naval guards. It will also allow me to introduce a bit more passive RP such as any wounds I may gain I can adjust my characters looks to that to give a more immersive feel for when I play on the server. Seeing as though I was a secretary and the occasional bit of passive RP was fun. I want to introduce more if it in between events. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

Nobody necessarily deserves PAC. But as stated above, I believe I'm a respected and trusted member of the Imperial Gaming community and that I believe I want to bring some extra passive RP onto the ship which we all know, everybody loves passive RP because it keeps us entertained. 

(Sorry if this is a short application)

+1

Reasons:

-APP- Your app is Pretty detailed and very understandable.

-FRIENDLY- I have seen you around the ship and you are a very friendly and nice person to hang around with. I have never seen you lose your temper and you always think positive.

-TRUST- I believe you are trust worthy because you are apart of MHC secretary which is a hard position to get to and you would have had to been trusted by the generals to have this position.

-PLAYTIME- Your playtime is pretty average and is a good playtime to have I would still trust you with this time.

-CONS- I don't have any cons for now. Your app is all h to me.

PS. Try to use PAC3 in single player and when you get good at PAC3 try to implement it on the server. If you bring your PAC3 from your single player to the server just have a look at it and see if your PAC3 goes by the rules of PAC3 tier one first. :)

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-