Steam Name: Pluto
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:149354086
Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258973901
In Game Details
In Game Name: Pluto
In Game Rank: Inquisitor Initiate Pluto
In Game Regiment: Inquisitor
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):
I did have 4 weeks+ playtime however it was reset.
Have you used PAC Before:
Yes I have used PAC before as I previously applied for it on Imperial Gaming and was accepted, so I believe having used it pretty extensively on server before I have a good grasp of PAC3.
Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I should be trusted with PAC as I have never minged or 'trolled' on this server before and I do not intend to start breaking server rules now. On top of this, I have been given PAC on this server before which shows that I have been trusted with the tool and I was deemed fit to use it. I know the limitations of PAC3 and would never go out of my way to abuse it at all. When I last applied for PAC I had little knowledge about it and the responsibility and trust that came with it. However, I now understand this. Most of the people who know me would agree that I do display the qualities necessary to receive PAC3.
Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):
I intend to use PAC3 to enhance the rp experience of not only myself, but others as well. I have shown previously that I possess the ability to use the tool and I would like to explore and create more PACs if I am accepted again. For example, the image below of an ST with blood stains opens up a lot of passive rp, such as, he killed rebels with his bare hands, or he dragged a fellow st through the battlefield, something along those lines. If accepted, I also intend to experiment with some of the more advanced aspects of pac3 such a proxies and animations which can end up looking really cool if executed properly. The ideas listed above are just some of the things I want to do and I would love to once again enhance the role play of myself and others.
Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I am willing to put a lot of time into this server as I once did as a respectful member of the community. Yes, I did leave for another community, but some events have lead me to want to come back to this server where I can again enjoy myself. Previously I was a mature and trustworthy and there is no reason why I cannot be like that again. Secondly, I accept all rules that come with obtaining PAC and I know that if I broke these rules it would be removed. Since I was accepted a year ago, I believe I have become more mature then I was before. Lastly, I completely understand if me leaving for another community impacts the overall decision, but I am going to stick with IG once more.
King Regards, Pluto
1. This is a PAC I made for an ST. Just hid the original entity and then bone merged it. The range finder, Pauldron and Kama were all from different models which I individually hid the bones on.
2. This is just a basic typing hologram pac, pretty simple to make however I did use a light at the bottom which I understand isnt available until tier 2.
3. I made this PAC when I was in SCAR a while back. Its a whole new model, darkened the ST model and added some accessories onto it.
4. Westar re-skin, when I pull westar out it would look like this instead. This did take me a little bit to get the hang of but I got there eventually. The back items are also different models.
5. DT PAC except added sniper on the back and it's hard to see, but I added a scope and a green lase sight on the bottom.