Steam Profile link:
In Game Details
In Game Name:
In Game Rank:
In Game Regiment:
Imperial Starfighter Corps
Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):
Applicants History & Reasons
Have you had any warns (If so state them):
None what so ever.
Have you had any bans (If so state them):
None what so ever.
Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):
No not yet but everyone has to start somewhere.
What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:
I believe that a moderator on Imperial Gaming is quite important, they enhance Roleplay situations and making it fun and enjoyable for others by removing or warning the minges or people with no intent to Roleplay. Ext. Not only that also responding tickets for people that are stuck or that need tools for training. That is what a moderator does they aren't just the mean guys that warn or ban people they are here to help out with the server and make it enjoyable for others playing on the server. If we didn't have moderators Imperial Gaming wouldn't be as joyful as it is today.
Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:
I am applying for Trial moderator because I wish to help out by making people's experience better as well as making mine better. I have always wished to be a moderator for any Star Wars RP servers but I have never really liked any servers until I found Imperial Gaming. Now that I have found a nice server with a nice community I want to try help out by doing the best I can by removing minges or helping out the good players. That is why I think that Trial Mod is for me.
What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:
I can bring determination, hard work and activity on the server. I am a little bit new with this stuff but I think I can learn things really quickly. (example I joined Navy not knowing how to do much now I have been promoted up to Crewman in 4 days because of my quick learning) I am active most days especially in the holidays averaging 1-5 or 6 hours a day not on holidays not only being active mid-day but early mornings too because a lot of things happen early mornings when there are only 1 or 2 people online. When I get a task I always try my hardest and not rush anything like doing RP comms or having an in-game meeting. That is what I CAN bring to the staff team.
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:
First I would check logs for their name and steam id then check how many people he killed so I knew how long I should ban the RDM'r for. Once I have all that information I would ban him accordingly then warn him for mass RDM'ing multiple people and breaking Fail rp. Once that was done I would check logs to see if anyone else had joined in with the RDM'ing and then act accordingly if someone else was doing it with him/her.
Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
I would get the two players teleported to a private place and ask for the story on both sides to see their sides of the story if it was legit I would warn the bully. After warning the bully I would keep a watch on the bully to see if he/she would do it again. If they did do it again I would contact another admin to ban the offender or ban the offender my self if I had the powers myself and inform the victim that bulling on IG is not tolerated and they won't be attacked like that ever again.
You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I would try get us much evidence as possible like recording it or taking screenshots in cloak so the staff abusing their powers wouldn't see me. Then I would let them know that they shouldn't be doing stuff like that and then I would show an Admin+ of what had happened and who did it. Once the Admin+ has got all the information and proof they would revoke staff or demote the staff member abusing their power and possibly warn them too depending on what they did.
Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
If someone threatened to DDOS the server I would take them up to the back of the bridge then freeze them with my phsgun and let them know that he/she will be getting banned and warned for threatening to DDOS the server. Once I banned them I would let someone in management know because a DDOS threat could be really bad to the server and staff would need to know about what had happened so they could go further and IP ban them or community ban them so they couldn't come back and threaten the server with something that could ruin the server possibly forever.
Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.
8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.