Steam Profile Link:
In Game Name:
Time Played Imperial RP:
1 Week, 1 Day and 22 Hours
Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
Yes I have a total of 8 warnings on this server and an explanation is included below.
1. FailRP - Attempting to Steal Ship: 8th November 2018
2. FailRP | Stealing Vehicles | DC to avoid Punishment: 8th November 2018
3. RDM during Staff Sit: 6th December 2018
4. Attempted RDM: 6th December 2018
5. Refusing to listen to Staff: 1st December 2018
6. RDM x1: 1st December 2018
7. RDM x1 | Suicide to avoid arrest | DC to avoid arrest: 1st December 2018
8. RDM x1 | Attempted RDM: 19th May 2019
The first 7 warnings I received when I first joined this server late last year, at the time of me first joining I was still loyal to another community and I simply followed and believed everything that I heard about Imperial Gaming and I saw it as nothing but the enemy. My completely disgusting and unfounded views on the IG community led to me making a bet of how fast I could get permanently banned. Unfortunately I did exactly this, I did everything I could think of in order to get myself banned. After being banned my community that I was loyal to shut down and I tried to think of why I did had IG so much and came to the conclusion that I had no reason to hate it and got myself unbanned. This turned out to be the best decision I could have made as my time on IG has completely changed my view of the community and I believe it has changed me significantly as a person.
My 8th warnings which was significantly more recent (Around 2 months ago) an ISB agent ordered my troopers to arrested me and I simply opened fire on him and killed him while some stray bullets also hit my fellow shock troopers and as such I received a warning for RDM and Attempted RDM. This was a split second decision that I made and I deeply regret doing so as I understand how unfriendly to RP this is.
Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I have had two bans total from this server, explanations included below.
1. Temp Ban - Reason: 'Refusing to listen to staff / No intent to RP'
2. Perm Ban - Reason: 'No intent to RP'
Both of my bans were received around the same times as my first 7 warnings, as a result of my actions I was first temporarily banned from the server and then after that ban expired I connected again and continued my actions leading to a permanent ban. These bans and the warnings are not an indicator of who I am today on the server, while I understand it looks bad I have been trying hard to change my image on the server. I genuinely enjoy this server now and look forward to playing most nights.
Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
I have previously been staff on the communities listed below:
1. Empire Gaming: Trial Event Master (2-3 Weeks until Shutdown)
2. Republic Gaming: Trial Even Master (2-3 Weeks until Shutdown)
3. Empire Gaming: Moderator (2-3 Months until Shutdown)
Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
I am applying to be an Event Master for this community because of the following reasons:
1. While I have not had too much time as being an EM I thoroughly enjoyed doing it while it lasted, I loved creating scenarios for the server to play through and enjoy. I wish to be given the chance to do the same thing here.
2. I believe Event Masters to be an integral part of a community and are what keeps the player base interested and I wish to do my part and contribute to this community by being an Event Master.
3. I have observed the EM team on this community a fair bit through regularly taking part in events as event characters and as such have seen how well the EM team is run and would very much love to be a part of that.
What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
I believe I will bring the following things to the Event Master team:
1. Prior Experience: Although I don't have a whole lot of time being an EM and I never had the chance to progress past the trial phase I still had the opportunity to run several events both by myself and as a team with a group of EMs and as such have a pretty good idea of how to run events, make binds, etc.
2. Creative Mind: I very much enjoy coming up with new ideas and creating things for others to enjoy and see such as event ideas and characters, building things such as breaching courses, etc.
3. Knowledge of GMOD: I can use my abilities to create things such as dupes that will help to improve the event experience, some examples of this could be bases built on planets that include props inside such as computers or weapons and possibly even hidden objects for the players to find, it could also be in the form of a detailed world built below the ship to simulate an off ship event without changing map as we have seen before.
What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
I will ensure the following things:
1. My events will always be structured and have clear paths that can be followed depending on the actions of those involved, this involves routes that will lead to both victory and in some cases failure.
2. I will try my hardest to ensure that all my events are different from the last and are as unique as they can be, in addition to this I will be looking for feedback from those involved in my events to help me improve the future ones.
3. I will strive to create events that are rich in roleplay opportunities and are not just shooting and shooting only, I desire for my events to be a good mix of some combat and roleplay that will be enjoyable for all involved, event characters included.
Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
Anything else you would like to add?
In regards to knowledge of ULX commands I would like to add that I have a good knowledge of them and I fully understand how to create things such as binds that set models, health, weapons, etc.
And now in regards to the warnings, I fully understand if you deny or give negative feedback purely base on my past. All I am asking for is a chance for me to further prove myself as a member of this community who is there to roleplay and not to minge and to help improve the experience for others. I am very open to receiving feedback, infact it would be preferred if I was to receive feedback and how I can improve on this.
Lastly I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this application and providing me with your support whether it be positive or negative.
Event Idea 1:
Event Idea 2:
Terms & Conditions