Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wolf

Donation Store Tickets & Information

I have replied to what I believe are all tickets, please check to see if your ticket has been answered and please reply to it 

Now to those who are wondering why this took so long, the reason is something very simple. You would of noticed that imperial gaming has become bigger in the past two weeks, e.g DarkRP averaging around 40 players a night now due to crash fixes and optimization, Starwars RP averaging around 90 players a night, ARMA 3 Server Invade & Annex and finally Imperial network releases which have also been a huge hit. There are also allot of background work that takes up our time for example, Staff meetings, meetings with individual members, Developing/adding changes to servers, Writing up important official documents for servers & Staff, allot of planning for the future of Imperial gaming this is basically a daily night for the management & Development team and it takes up allot of spare and important time. Majority of the management & Development team work for a living, we do not make money/take money from donations as we only use it for the community only, and it will stay that way forever. I for instance for work do on average 10 hours a day, 4 days on 1 day off and back to work for 4 days again and when I return home I work on the server/documents/community and late at night in my little spare time I watch a show before going to bed. Trident has been working his ass off for this community, for example recently the past month he would be staying up until 7-10 am and wake up at 1-3pm and continue to work on the server to help Imperial gaming. Moose stays up nearly until 3-4 am in the morning working on the servers as well trying to get everything optimized and working efficiently.  Being part of the management team is not all laughs and games, this is a full time job due to the way Imperial gaming is growing and it requires allot of time and effort. 

What i am trying to say here basically is that when you guys are asleep at 2-4 in the morning some of our management & Developers are still awake working hard or finally got some time off to relax to play a game or two. They work very hard to be where they are at and because of how much work needs to be done to keep Imperial Gaming growing and to get where we want to be it takes allot of effort and time. I am just hoping that you will understand the situation we have been currently in for the past month and we will be getting back on normal track very soon once everything is complete.

Regards,

Wolf

Community manager

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The amazing work of the management and development team has been noticed certainly by me. The amount of new things that have been added to the community over the past months are incredible and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has worked hard to make it this way.

• Upvote 1