• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuperiorJacob

Is it just me or is everyone resigning?

A little idea.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should I resign? Just to go with the flow?

• Yes.
    • No, you are an amazing person with an amazing personality with amazing talent, please stay.
    • I don't care if you do or don't you are useless to me.

As the school holidays have ended in some parts of Australia (most of NSW is still going with school holidays, it ends after sunday), everyone seems to be resigning for reasons unbeknown or just because they cant be bothered working anyone.
I just don't understand too why this community is losing all of its staff, I load in, scroll for 5 mins and all I see is "{name} Resignation".

I am scared, and I am troubled that this many people are resigning all the time, must be hard on the staff managers :0
(Someone leaves, gotta find someone else which could potentially leave as well)

I have no idea why I made this, it just came to mind?

• Downvote 3

If you want to resign, then do it. Don’t fuck around with everyone and be like “oh should I shouldn’t I. What do you think?”. It isn’t up to us, but if you are genuinely thinking about leaving, then you probably should.

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, pinejack said:

If you want to resign, then do it. Don’t fuck around with everyone and be like “oh should I shouldn’t I. What do you think?”. It isn’t up to us, but if you are genuinely thinking about leaving, then you probably should.

Just a poll to see what people think man, of course im not resigning. (also why would I resign, this server is sick :3)

Edited by SuperiorJacob

I just resigned cos life happened and I dont have time to play video games, even during the holidays i've only played just under 10 hours of games in 2 weeks. Its up to you whether you want to resign or not, because there are so many factors that can go into resigning its all different, some may not have time, some may be tired out, some bored etc.

Pic attached cos idk im bored

image.png.e7f33653eeae0f6c67e492d0bf303381.png

Edited by Anthony

12 minutes ago, Havoc said:

People come and go that’s how life goes. 

14 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I just resigned cos life happened and I dont have time to play video games, even during the holidays i've only played just under 10 hours of games in 2 weeks. Its up to you whether you want to resign or not, because there are so many factors that can go into resigning its all different, some may not have time, some may be tired out, some bored etc.

Pic attached cos idk im bored

image.png.e7f33653eeae0f6c67e492d0bf303381.png

Ahhh, I wish I had a life ;/

I do but it is like 50% of my day is school, the other 50% is gaming and programming lmao.

Edited by SuperiorJacob
  • Haha 1

We lost a few people, but trust me, we have enough people to staff and play the server for a very long time. Just keep your cool, and if I can give you any advice, don't make polls like this, they're just unnecessary, and you may get results you don't particularly like.

Do you know how many of the staff are around from when I started? I've seen this community change Community Managers, Server Managers, Owners, Whole Event Teams, Community Splits, Etc. Its a natural progression as people get older or they just change. I can personally tell you that there is no issue, and if we did have one the community would be informed so we can fix the issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

With a server average populace of 128, when people leave it really tends to not matter too much. That being said, you are a developer and you surely do have contributions that would benefit IG, so its a stay from me Chief.

16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

We lost a few people, but trust me, we have enough people to staff and play the server for a very long time. Just keep your cool, and if I can give you any advice, don't make polls like this, they're just unnecessary, and you may get results you don't particularly like.

5 minutes ago, Whitey said:

Do you know how many of the staff are around from when I started? I've seen this community change Community Managers, Server Managers, Owners, Whole Event Teams, Community Splits, Etc. Its a natural progression as people get older or they just change. I can personally tell you that there is no issue, and if we did have one the community would be informed so we can fix the issue.

I guess I understand; maybe when I get older I guess I would have to leave lmao (gmod will probs die when I get older).
Also Bailey I won't leave, there is no point to leaving, I'll just get bored and come back. But still I made the poll to see what people think of me, I honestly do not care what they think and it won't go to heart, its just a poll to understand who wants me gone lmao, just look at who voted yes. xD

9 minutes ago, SuperiorJacob said:

But still I made the poll to see what people think of me, I honestly do not care what they think and it won't go to heart, its just a poll to understand who wants me gone lmao, just look at who voted yes. xD

You can tell what answer you are fishing for by reading the loaded answers available as options, same as the bounty hunter poll - kinda defeats the purpose of a poll, may as well just say "this is a statement about how I feel" or "I am seeking validation can someone pls give"

• Upvote 3

at the beginning of this year, a lot more people resigned and lost more or almost half of it's staff and after over like 5,6 or 7 months they are coming back to check out the server so I don't know if I just feel accustomed to the whole resignation thing but I don't really mind or care

Edited by Dexoys

and no need to ask people "oh should I leave or should I go" it's all your choice and no offence but in the back of my head I am thinking you just want to see what people think of you and what'll happen if you leave, don't take any offence to that

*literally 3 people leave and post it on the fourms*

Special Players: IG IS DYING! EVERYONE IS LEAVING! SHOULD I LEAVE TOO? WHAT DO I DO?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

People leave all the time, Its a different community every single day. I left and came back, and many more will do the same. I remember when i left, there were SO MANY staff resignations, IG took a pretty significant hit from EG, But, IG re-grew and re-gained its popularity, and guess what? Most of the people who left, actually came back.

love you jacob bby

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Whitey said:

Perfect way to say it

31 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

I personally didn’t see the point in this post but more power to you I guess.

I honestly forgot the true reason to why I did this. Lmao

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pinejack said:

just trying to get your posts up i see

Nah to be serious leaving is a big thing. Once i was completely board of Star Wars RP and hated to play it now i cant wait to hop on the server its all about what people feel like

Edited by charles

I resigned as I had IRL stuff and the EM team is a very stressful job. However, the Event masters have my utmost respect. Their job isn't easy,