Medical Trooper Warrant Officer I Ramirez

Time Played (Server Time):

image.png.dc2f841d5b9d8d90275215028f097dda.png

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

No

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No

Why are you applying to be an event master:

I know that the Event Master team is struggling. I have been wanting to help out the server, I have been around for a while and have contributed here and there, but aren’t really at the moment. I’ve been noticing how much time I have free when on the server, instead of running around doing nothing, I could be productive planning, preparing and creating events.  I really enjoy creating RP, and being an Event Master is nothing short of that. I know Event Master is very hard and draining, but I believe with proper management and planning it can be easier and less stressful.

What can you bring to the event master team:

I can bring my creativity. I have a wild imagination perfect for thinking up amazing events. Along with this I can improvise and make quick decisions when things don’t go to plan, as it does. I have a decent knowledge of Star Wars which is necessary for an Event Master so I can create lore friendly events, and even create events somewhat similar to events in the many episodes. I am very resilient and persistent. I like to do everything I do to the best of my ability and to a high quality. Organisation is key. Having the entire event planned out, binds ready, event characters ready, troopers ready (in some circumstances) and the map ready.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

I feel as if events with a bit of comedy are the best ones for most players, these events won’t take place during peak times only when there are about 40 players or less. Everyone enjoys a laugh and if the players can interact with the Event Characters this will make them enjoy their time and enhance their experience/immersion. Keeping players engaged is difficult, one of the main reason they get bored is due to them not knowing what is going on and/or having nothing to do. A way to combat this is to assign clear roles for every regiment as well as informing everyone about what is going on and how to respond. A well coordinated and organized event is key like I said before. Developing players skills can be incorporated into event giving it more of a purpose.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

Yes, I am familiar with all the commands necessary for an Event Master.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank for reading my Application, I appreciate all feedback and am open to constructive criticism. I hope you enjoy reading my Event ideas!

Event Idea 1: Eradicating Gusen Hular

Preparation: I will have all my binds ready to set the Event Characters. I will have the event area set up with the appropriate lines and text screens. I will have pre-built, crashed escape pods.

Event Characters: The amount and strength of event characters will all depend on the server population. At max players, there will be around 12 and they’ll have a variety of weapons between them. There will be saber wielders giving the sith something to do, I don’t like seeing players bored not doing anything during events.

Back Story: A Rebel scientist named Gusen Hular is creating weapons, vehicles, and equipment that are posing a threat to the Empire. We need to stop him any way we can. Navy managed to track down the cruiser he is currently aboard so we will hyperspace to it, in an attempt to take down this scientist.

Phase 1. Commanders Meeting: Myself set to a high ranking individual most likely a rear admiral will call all Commanders and Acting Commanders for an urgent briefing. I will be telling them pretty much the backstory (above) then give each Regiment roles. Roles will depend on who’s there and amounts online from each regiment but the troopers will consist of guarding and patrolling. All the passive roleplay regiments will do what they usually do in events, I don’t want to interfere with them. Next I shall dismiss them and prepare for phase 2.

Phase 2. HyperSpace and Start of Battle: I will order Navy to HyperSpace to the Mon Calamari cruiser. Pilots will be ready to deploy as soon as we exit HyperSpace and attack the cruiser. Rebel ships such as the X-Wing, A-Wing, and Y-Wing will be flying from the cruisers hanger and a dogfight will take place. Troopers on the ship will be doing their assigned roles and DEFCON IV will be in place.

Phase 3. Infiltration: The event characters will split into two groups ones that are pilots and ones which are troopers. A ship will fly into the moon pool and then proceeding into MH2. Rebels will come out of the ship and start pushing their way through the Star Destroyer. DEFCON III will now be set. The fight will go on for 15 minutes or so.

Phase 4. The Escape: Now, the rebel troopers will die off and full focus will be on the continuing dogfight. The Mon Calamari will begin to smoke and burst into flames. The scientist will say in enemy comms he is escaping. Myself as Rear Admiral will be keeping the troopers updated on the current situation outside. The Mon Calamari will then explode, but Navy will detect multiple signals leaving the Cruiser, these are escape pods. Navy will then track the signals going towards the nearest planet which will be Tatooine. I will then quickly brief the troopers over voice comms and order all to MH1 for departure. We will take off, then finally switching maps to Tatooine.

Phase 5. Arrival and Scouting: Once the map changes, a line will be set up for troopers to line up and wait. In the meantime pilots will be flying across the map locating the crashed escape pods and reporting the locations through comms, I will then place a flare at each. There will be five pods. I will have set them up so the troopers can go from one to another as a group. Once all have been located and pilots have returned we will all move out as a group following a degree on our compass.

Phase 6. Searching the Pods: The first four pods will have all the event characters at them, once the troopers get close a battle will occur. Once over I will move all event characters to the next pod. The final pod will be near the cave, but it will be empty. This pod was the one the scientist escaped in. I will order the army to search the surrounding area for anything that could help. The scientist along with the rest of the event characters will be inside the cave. Again, a battle will occur, in this event, we do not care about the scientist so I order them to kill him. Once this battle finishes all troopers will be ordered back to the landing zone.

Phase 7. Debrief and Departure: I will begin the debrief once everyone returns and I will briefly go over what happened and tell everyone what they did well and could improve on. Then regimental placings and Storm Trooper promotions like we do at every debrief. Then see if anyone important has anything to say. Dismiss the troopers, they’ll board onto ships and we will return back to the Star Destroyer.

Event Idea 2: The Creature

Preparation: I will have my binds prepared for the event characters, the event area will be set up with the appropriate lines and text screens.

Event Characters: I will have a total of eight event characters no matter the server population, what will vary will be the hit points of the event characters.

Back Story: The event is about an infected creature which has some peculiar traits/abilities. This creature every time it dies it hides, when it hides it divides. So the basic idea is the creature will start off big, when it dies, two smaller ones will appear, then four, then eight. It will start with an egg inside a hangar.

Phase 1. Egg Discovery: I will place the egg inside the hanger, we will now wait until it is discovered. Eventually, I’m sure a large group of people will surround it and start to investigate it. I will let the roleplay go on for a while until it begins to slow or die down. This phase will depend on how the players react and deal with the situation the outcome will be the same either way.

Phase 2. Egg Hatches: I will spawn in the first creature, this creature will be the strongest and biggest, due to the size of it and it just not making sense for it to fit in the hallways and even get out the blast doors, the creature will stay in the hangar. The creature will have a lot of health. I want this phase to go on for a while. Once it eventually dies myself named ‘The Voice’ will say over voice comms “When I die, I hide. When I hide I shall divide.”

Phase 3. Dividing of the Creature: I will now spawn in two more creature which will have half the health and be half the size at random locations. These two will fit in the hallways and will go around the whole ship separately causing havoc. Once they die, I will say the riddle again and spawn in four more, half of what the previous two were. Then once they die I will say the riddle once again and eight more will be spawned in.

Phase 4. Patrolling and Treatment: Regiments will now conduct patrols around the vessel checking for any more signs of the creatures. Troopers can also now head to the Medical Bay if they were touched by any of the creatures to eliminate the risk of infection and disease. Lots of Troopers could head to the Medical Bay so the roleplay might not be the greatest as they need to get through people quickly and efficiently. The patrols will finish up as nothing will be found.

Phase 5. Debrief: I will call all personnel to debrief. I will be a Rear Admiral and begin with explaining to everyone what happened and how the egg got into the hangar. The explanation will be that it was on the bottom of a dropship returning from a mission on Endor. I will then go over what the troopers did well and could improve on, then so regimental placings and finally the Storm Trooper promotions. I will ask if anyone important has anything to say and dismiss all personnel.

Agreement:
I Ramirez, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Ramirez
  • Upvote 1

Being a current Event master its fun to look at applications.

I know you, These are cool ideas but i will warn you the first part of being in the EM team is quite hard. For every event you must write a plan up and get it approved. these are quite nice and i like them so

+1

• Upvote 1

+1

I really like the layout of the events; how well they are structured.
You are active and friendly and I love the idea behind the second event.
I think you'd make an amazing Event Master

Goodluck! 

Edited by Cecil
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Cecil said:

+1

Goodluck! 

• Upvote 1

+1 well structured events while not a large amount of events quality of quantity and i believe that Ramirez will be able to come up with even more quality events when he is EM.

• Active
  • Experienced
  • Easy to get along with
  • Does his best for whatever regiment he may be in.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cecil said:

+1

Goodluck! 

Very nice job ramirez, very nice person, I'd love to see you as an EM!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

-Active

-Been a event master previously

-Easy Going bloke

-Creative mind

-Good event ideas

+1

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

-Active

-Easy Going bloke

-Creative mind

-Good event ideas

Because having an opinion and point of view is getting me backlash despite the poor wording of the writer 

Neutral

Edited by Joel
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Joel said:

Eh, Neutral
While you are active, mature and responsible and the application side is ok

When you get to the events it drops off you don't really have that much detail in terms of what the characters will be like just a general idea.
You don't really seem to have a plan for if things go away from your original idea such as what if one of the creatures is captured or the original one is just left in the hanger or a tranquiliser is used like the one on the zilo beast from clone wars. 
Also from the setting of your writing you expect the event to run itself and you only need to spawn the enemies and place down a few props 

If your events were made more detailed/ flexible I will change to a +1

This is not what I expect at all. I’m not going to be able to predict what will go as planned and what won’t. As an Event Master being adaptable and making quick decisions is key. I plan the structure of how it should go. The only way to find out what will happen is actually playing out the event. Writing down an Event isn’t the easiest thing to do, this is the only time most Event Masters actually write a plan about their Event. When things don’t go to plan, it is easy to overcome with a few tweaks or maybe a big change to the Event. The creature won’t be captured, tranquillized or left in the hangar because I will order the troopers to kill it. Simple fix. 

Regarding the Event Characters, when running Events the Event Characters strongly depend on the server population. I’m not too sure what you are asking here. Like the first event will have the Scientist, Rebels and Jedi. The second event will have the infected creatures there will be 14 of them in total each less of what the last one was. Their weapons and health all will depend on server population. If it’s models you want I can get models, but I don’t think that is what is important. What is important is the idea behind the event. 

Then regarding what I am doing myself in both events I will be ordering troopers and spawning event characters. In the first event I will need to keeping a regular supply of rebel ships to the event characters while still keeping a consistent flow of rebels on ship.

Thanks, 

Ramirez

Edited by Ramirez

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

This is not what I expect at all. I’m not going to be able to predict what will go as planned and what won’t. As an Event Master being adaptable and making quick decisions is key. I plan the structure of how it should go. The only way to find out what will happen is actually playing out the event. Writing down an Event isn’t the easiest thing to do, this is the only time most Event Masters actually write a plan about their Event. When things don’t go to plan, it is easy to overcome with a few tweaks or maybe a big change to the Event. The creature won’t be captured, tranquillized or left in the hangar because I will order the troopers to kill it. Simple fix. 

Regarding the Event Characters, when running Events the Event Characters strongly depend on the server population. I’m not too sure what you are asking here. Like the first event will have the Scientist, Rebels and Jedi. The second event will have the infected creatures there will be 14 of them in total each less of what the last one was. Their weapons and health all will depend on server population. If it’s models you want I can get models, but I don’t think that is what is important. What is important is the idea behind the event. 

Then regarding what I am doing myself in both events I will be ordering troopers and spawning event characters. In the first event I will need to keeping a regular supply of rebel ships to the event characters while still keeping a consistent flow of rebels on ship.

Thanks, 

+1

• Upvote 1

I dig the potential for passive RP in these events, so non mil regiments aren't just going to be running around pew pewing things like everyone else.
Being able to think on your feet and change the course of the event to fit how the players have reacted is super important for an EM, so
+1
for keeping the events open and flexible enough to not fall apart if things don't go 100% to plan, because things never do! 
Good luck dude

[EDIT] 

1 hour ago, Joel said:

If your events were made more detailed/ flexible I will change to a +1

This seems like an oxymoron... The more intimately detailed the event is, the less flexible it becomes, imo.

Edited by Tonberry
  • Upvote 1

+1 You were a great EM back in the day im sure you have the potential to do even better.

I feel your approach to passive rp events is going to help a lot on the Death Star map. 

Edited by Havoc
  • Upvote 1

+1

- Great event ideas

- Friendly bloke in game

- Response to criticisms show your ability to remain calm and to communicate ideas efficiently.

- Frequently active on the server

Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gregis said:

+1

-Active

-Easy Going bloke

-Creative mind

-Good event ideas

• Upvote 1