Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sudo

Sudo || My Farewell

You're a mad lad Sudo. In truth, I didn't think much of you when I first met you, but I got to know you as a person and you grew on me. I'll sorely miss seeing you around. Your events were great and Chimaera Squad will be a much lonelier regiment without you in it. 

Stay gold, pony boy. Stay gold.

Sudooo, this is really well written. Sad to see you go, but I guess you’ve made the right choice. Best of Luck. Hope to see you around

13 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

Best of luck for the future.

Once again Kosmos - Thank you for everything you have done. Its truly been a pleasure being able to play here.

@Sudo

The moments we shared in shore were good ones. Some of the best memories I've ever had are with you. Even tho when no came back we were distant I've always felt as if something bigger could've happened. Like a cross over or some shit 

But all good things come to an end 

Goodbye sudo 

Best of luck 

o7

Cya man, good luck on future endeavors.

It’s not goodbye @Sudo I will see you around the server whenever you manage to jump on in your spare time. Make sure you come say hi, and keep pursuing those goals you have buddy! 

FINALLY 

Also why you gotta copy me like come on of all the days to leave you pick this one :thinking:

@Delta Hey man - I wish i did contact you when you came back. One of the bigger mistakes I made as our hell tight friendship just broke apart... Best of luck.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sudo said:

@Delta Hey man - I wish i did contact you when you came back. One of the bigger mistakes I made as our hell tight friendship just broke apart... Best of luck.

Same