Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katelyn

I'm back... Again... :)

So, yeah. Its me. I am planning on staying for a while, but I'd like to say somethings before I start, to get any personal problems out of the way. I am currently a 224th member, (joined today)

You'd recently seen me on the forums as a bit of an arse. I do apologize, I mean, it wasn't good of me, and it isn't in my nature to do so, so I truly am sorry.
Some of you (be it users, staff whomever) still hold some bias against me in regards to me leaving for X server back September(?) of last year. I ask that you overlook that, and see me as a new person, someone who wants to RP proper. I don't plan to go for Staff I mean maybe in the future if I truly believe that I can do the job, however I believe I may be blacklisted (For those reasons, completely understandable) and I want to make amends. If you still believe that I don't have any remorse, then I urge you to PM me over Discord, Steam, Forums, whatever.

I'm not going to say that I am free of crime, nor am I asking full immunity from you all, all I ask is a chance.

I look forward to seeing you, all. If you have any questions/inquiries, please ask, and I won't hesitate to answer :).

Have a good day. 

• Angry 1
  • Thinking 4
  • Upvote 3

Good to see you back.

1 minute ago, Snoozy said:

Who are you?

Person from long time ago.

10 hours ago, Snoozy said:

Who are you?

An of player you cannot harness the power of only 2017 intellectuals like me can remember the one and only Maxine 

Whats crackalacking Maxine also noticed your an st

1 hour ago, Crunchy said:

An of player you cannot harness the power of only 2017 intellectuals like me can remember the one and only Maxine 

Whats crackalacking Maxine also noticed your an st

I'm now 224th