Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jashie

Banned after receiving death threats and pointing out blatant double standard and favourtism by server Admins.

Steam Details

Steam Name: jashie

Game Details

In Game Name: jashie

In Game Rank: Pvt

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: 2 weeks

Which staff member banned you: Doesn't say

What date did the ban occur: 5/10/18

What was the reason for the ban: Multiple things - staff disrespect, no intent to RP etc.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

Okay, so I had just gotten on the server, and had swiftly received a warning for player disrespect due to an ingame dispute with the Royla Guards. Directly after this happened, and as I was sitting in prison, I requested a lawyer in OOC as an obvious joke. My words were, "I'm entitled to a public defender under Imperial Law." Some retard in the chat after this said, "You're entitled to death." Now, whether or not he was joking, it's explicitly stated in the rules that death threats towards other players is strictly prohibited. When he said that, I responded angrily in my own defence in light of the death threat. Immediately after responding to this guy, I was teleported to an admin sit on top of the ship. Some guy named Kaye begins to lecture me on the significance and importance of player respect on the server, and I explain my situation to him. Kaye then teleports the guy who made the death threat towards me (one of the Royal Guards - I forgot his name), and the dude's defense was along the lines of "it's just a video game, get over it". Now I'm not particularly worried for my own safety, but the fact that some random Royal guard can throw death threats at people without consequence is slightly concerning.

Anyway, Kaye negligently returns the guy who made a death threat and continues lecturing me. I decide to call another admin, seeing that Kaye is clearly incompetent and not capable of carrying out his duties effectively. Another admin pops up beside me, and I detail my situation to him. Unsurprisingly, this admin sides with the violent death threat maker and the trash admin known as "Kaye". What frightens me the most is the fact that the new admin says the exact same thing as the Royal guard did after I cited the rules. "It's just a video game, get over it".

I then told both admins to kill themselves, to see if their versions of what the rules clearly state hold up practically. They then waddled off to the side of the ship, cried to each other for like 3 minutes then banned me for 2 weeks. I want to point out that my intent was not to ruthlessly tell these people to kill themselves, but to highlight the ridiculous double standards they are pushing. Apparently, as long as the person who made the death threats doesn't "mean it", then it's not a real death threat. Good one spastics.

I don't expect to get unbanned, but I simply want to emphasise the fascinating incompetency of the servers administrators and moderators - or at least the ones I interacted with.

Also, I don't have shadowplay so I couldn't record the events that took place, but the admins present can feel free to upload their version of the events - which is unlikely for them to do, as it would incriminate them.

Thank you.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Read above.

• Haha 4
  • Thinking 2
  • Downvote 8

So let me start this off saying congratulations for being very hypocritical, ill be pointing out some things in this that makes me very confuse don how this all happened. 

1. swiftly received a warning for player disrespect due to an ingame dispute with the Royla Guards - How you even do this confuses me as you would have to walk up to them to start the dispute which is why I am very confused on how you even started one with a Royal Guard, this requires more information than dispute, what was said and how it started. 
  2. My words were, "I'm entitled to a public defender under Imperial Law." Some retard in the chat after this said, "You're entitled to death" - If this is true then yes the Royal Guard should not of said this however logs will be checked to see in what context it was used at the same time
  3.  When he said that, I responded angrily in my own defence in light of the death threat - What is Angrily, I need to know what you exactly said as Logs will be checked as our staff wont go and bring you to a staff sit unless you have said something very dumb which by the sounds of it you did as your not saying what it is because you know it was bad.
  4.  Kaye negligently returns the guy who made a death threat and continues lecturing me - if this is true then we will investigate further
  5. I decide to call another admin, seeing that Kaye is clearly incompetent and not capable of carrying out his duties effectively - Trash talking my staff team in an unban appeal is not the wisest things to do. 
  6.  this admin sides with the violent death threat maker and the trash admin known as "Kaye" - Again not the brightest thing to do calling one of my staff members trash. 
  7. new admin says the exact same thing as the Royal guard did after I cited the rules. "It's just a video game, get over it" - If this is true then this is not acceptable either however we will investigate this further as well. 
  8. I then told both admins to kill themselves, to see if their versions of what the rules clearly state hold up practically. - Theres a word for this, hypocrite, you cannot winge about death threats then tell people to kill themselves, makes the situation for you so much worse and shows me the type of person you are. 

Alright before anything goes further, you are required to go into more information truthfully about what was said in the dispute and other conversations. 

@Chopz

• Like 7
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Wolf said:

So let me start this off saying congratulations for being very hypocritical, ill be pointing out some things in this that makes me very confuse don how this all happened. 

1. swiftly received a warning for player disrespect due to an ingame dispute with the Royla Guards - How you even do this confuses me as you would have to walk up to them to start the dispute which is why I am very confused on how you even started one with a Royal Guard, this requires more information than dispute, what was said and how it started. 
  2. My words were, "I'm entitled to a public defender under Imperial Law." Some retard in the chat after this said, "You're entitled to death" - If this is true then yes the Royal Guard should not of said this however logs will be checked to see in what context it was used at the same time
  3.  When he said that, I responded angrily in my own defence in light of the death threat - What is Angrily, I need to know what you exactly said as Logs will be checked as our staff wont go and bring you to a staff sit unless you have said something very dumb which by the sounds of it you did as your not saying what it is because you know it was bad.
  4.  Kaye negligently returns the guy who made a death threat and continues lecturing me - if this is true then we will investigate further
  5. I decide to call another admin, seeing that Kaye is clearly incompetent and not capable of carrying out his duties effectively - Trash talking my staff team in an unban appeal is not the wisest things to do. 
  6.  this admin sides with the violent death threat maker and the trash admin known as "Kaye" - Again not the brightest thing to do calling one of my staff members trash. 
  7. new admin says the exact same thing as the Royal guard did after I cited the rules. "It's just a video game, get over it" - If this is true then this is not acceptable either however we will investigate this further as well. 
  8. I then told both admins to kill themselves, to see if their versions of what the rules clearly state hold up practically. - Theres a word for this, hypocrite

Allright before anything goes further, you are required to go into more information truthfully about what was said in the dispute and other conversations. 

@Chopz

• Upvote 1

This is a Y I K E S from me.

If you are telling the truth about the derelict of Duty, as wolf said it will be investigated. Also, Kaye as you clearly noticed is a TRIAL Moderator as of earlier this week and is still learning so calling him incompetent is extremely rude.

Calling people Retards and Staff incompetent and trash will most likely lead to this appeal being denied. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wolf said:

8. I then told both admins to kill themselves, to see if their versions of what the rules clearly state hold up practically. - Theres a word for this, hypocrite, you cannot winge about death threats then tell people to kill themselves, makes the situation for you so much worse and shows me the type of person you are. 

Alright before anything goes further, you are required to go into more information truthfully about what was said in the dispute and other conversations. 

@Chopz

2 hours ago, jashie said:

seeing that Kaye is clearly incompetent

Stay banned.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Wolf said:

@Chopz

Calling our new Trial Moderator Trash and Incompetent while his still learning then telling both Admins to kill themselves after you made the argument of receiving death threats just shows your immaturity. -1

Edited by Carnifex
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Carnifex said:

Calling our new Trial Moderator Trash and Incompetent while his still learning then telling telling both Admins to kill themselves after you made the argument of receiving death threats just shows your immaturity. -1

Everything that has been said above Covers it.

Plus yelling at myself and Kaye and disrespecting us as staff members in an admin sit is completely uncalled for. I wont stand around while you yell at a T-mod for your own mistakes. My decision to ban you is more then justified based of your disrespect to staff alone.

Also considering it was clearly stated on you last ban appeal that it was your last chance, I wish I had given you a perma ban rather then just 2 weeks now knowing that. Here I was willing to give you a chance to come back in 2 weeks and turn yourself around. Little did I know you had already had you last chance...

On 3/4/2018 at 12:23 PM, Imposing said:

this is your final chance to prove that you can behave Do not break any further rules.

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Carnifex said:

Calling our new Trial Moderator Trash and Incompetent while his still learning then telling telling both Admins to kill themselves after you made the argument of receiving death threats just shows your immaturity. -1

I don't ever want you back in this community after this.

Hi Jashie and fellow staff members.

Seeing as i was a part of this situation, i will state my point of view.

To start off with, Jashie, before hand had received a warn for disrespecting not only the same Royal Guard but also the entire regiment. He then disrespected the same person again, and i quote "fag" which was put into OOC chat and was directed to the Royal Guard. When i was in the second admin sit, i teleported the Royal Guard to hear his evidence, even though i saw it in chat.

Now, the reason i teleported the Royal Guard back was because he had presented his evidence and he had finished with what he had to say, and was not to just get rid of him for the sake of it. After that, i continued on with the sit. Moments later a second admin appears (Cody) who then gives the player another warn resulting in the kick and the ban from the server.

This last warn was given to the player because he was disrespecting both of us and was impolite for the duration of the time that the second admin stepped in to help. In correlation to the "death threat" that the Royal Guard made, when he said that, he was referring to the previous comment that you said in OOC chat which was talking about the imperial law. 

If any other staff would like to speak to me about the situation, feel free to message me and i can go further into detail about the situation. 

• Upvote 1

This application is appalling along with your attitude. You wont be getting anywhere if you keep this up especially on IG. Oh and its a no from me, disrespecting a staff member is a foolish mistake that you made on more then one occasion.

Edited by Basil

I would legitimately like to see this extended to a permanent ban. IG is not a place for this kind of pure toxicity.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Wolf said:

6.   this admin sides with the violent death threat maker and the trash admin known as "Kaye" - Again not the brightest thing to do calling one of my staff members trash. 

@Chopz

11 hours ago, Cody said:

Everything that has been said above Covers it.

Plus yelling at myself and Kaye and disrespecting us as staff members in an admin sit is completely uncalled for. I wont stand around while you yell at a T-mod for your own mistakes. My decision to ban you is more then justified based of your disrespect to staff alone.

Also considering it was clearly stated on you last ban appeal that it was your last chance, I wish I had given you a perma ban rather then just 2 weeks now knowing that. Here I was willing to give you a chance to come back in 2 weeks and turn yourself around. Little did I know you had already had you last chance...

6 hours ago, Goliath said:

I would legitimately like to see this extended to a permanent ban. IG is not a place for this kind of pure toxicity.

Denied

Hi jashie,

Unfortunately due to staff and community feedback your ban appeal has been denied.

Imperial gaming does not tolerate this type of blatant disrespect towards its users nor its staff.

I suggest you take the time during your ban to rethink your actions, and come back when you have a more positive attitude. 

• Upvote 4