Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Aphro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23820704

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hfenvyus

In Game Details

In Game Name: Aphrodite

In Game Rank: Clerk

In Game Regiment: Regional Government 

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): time.PNG.ef9e2dd350707dc5815f478799c0da1c.PNG

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

No, and I do not have any plans on receiving any. 

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

No, and I do not have any plans on receiving one. 

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

A long time ago I was a senior staff member for a TTT and deathrun server by the name of Poseidon Servers. 

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The moderators' role is integral in maintaining a healthy community and an active one. They do this by keeping the server enjoyable by punishing rule breakers and people that are solely there to ruin the fun of others. They also serve as a role model for new players. Of course, they do a lot more than this such as giving tools to people for tryouts, sorting out disputes between players and much more. 

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I'm applying to become a Trial Moderator because I feel like I can make a positive impact on the server. I truly enjoy my time on this server and wish to give back in any way I can. I'm active during off-hours and also during peak hours when the staff team can potentially be stretched thin. I play pretty much every day and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The chance to be a Trial Moderator would mean I can make a meaningful difference on peoples problems and issues, some that most people struggle with when joining any sort of new server. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: 

If accepted I believe the staff team would gain an active helpful and friendly and most of all a respectful member of the community. Someone willing to take time out of their day for the betterment of others on the server. Someone that adapts to situations quickly and learns from mistakes. I also have an open mind and don't keep needless grudges or dispositions with anyone on the server, so I can be objective at all times. I think I'd be a valuable member to the staff team and I hope I get the opportunity to prove that to you all.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: 

Check whatever logs I have available to see who did it, and see who recently disconnected. With the gathered information I'd give them the appropriate punishment for Mass RDM and DC'ing to avoid an Admin/Mod sit. I would also inquire with a senior staff member as to decide the appropriate punishment. 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?: 

Start a Mod sit with whoever made the ticket so I can get their side of the events, then I would get the other person(s) involved and hear their side. I would record both stories so I can check for inconsistencies and if they change their story later. If there is sufficient evidence that they were getting bullied I would give the appropriate punishment for bullying, harassment. If not I would verbally warn them that bullying is a serious offense on this server and isn't to be taken lightly.  

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: 

Firstly I would attempt to contact them and inform them that their behavior is wrong and that they should stop, if they don't respond and persist or tell me that I can't tell them what to do because I am a lower rank than them I would shadowplay the abuse and inform either Frank or Chopz as they are Senior Admins and have the authority to better deal with the situation then I. I will provide the recording and further information as needed.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: 

First I would start shadowplay so I can record the situation. I would respond to the ticket and bring the people involved somewhere private (Probably on top of the ISD)  Immediately warn the person threatening to DDOS and inform that it's a very serious claim and that should stop or else it will escalate. If it continues I would inform an Admin of the situation to see if I can ban the individual. I would keep the STEAMID and footage in case there is a need for it to be reviewed, for an example a unban appeal on the forums. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Aphrodite

NEUTRAL

- Active

- Incredibly Friendly; all my dealings with him have been nothing but pleasant

-Application Lacks Detail

- Doesn't seem like you want the position

Updating to a +1 as more detail a been put into the app

Edited by Cecil

2 hours ago, Cecil said:

NEUTRAL

- Active

- Incredibly Friendly; all my dealings with him have been nothing but pleasant

-Application Lacks Detail

- Doesn't seem like you want the position

Updating to a +1 as more detail a been put into the app

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

38 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

I hate to be quoting brass but I guess I have to

jkkkkk I like u brass

54 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

HIGE +1 for my guy, Aphrodite. All the reasons stated above.

Goodluck

-Rickle

+1

-Friendly

-Mature

-Active

I believe Aphrodite is definitely deserving of trial moderator and would be a great asset to the staff team.

+1

• Always active on the server
  • Mature
  • Has a deep understanding of the rules
  • Hard working (as seen by his amazing contribution to Reg Gov <3)

On 10/5/2018 at 4:20 PM, Brass said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

Aphrodite is a fantastic member of the community for all reasons stated above. Would make a great TMod. +1.

Edited by Rook

19 hours ago, Brass said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great RolePlayer
  • Trustworthy
  • Amazing Secretary

Good luck

On 10/5/2018 at 10:05 PM, Rivers said:

+1

• Always active on the server
  • Mature
  • Has a deep understanding of the rules
  • Hard working (as seen by his amazing contribution to Reg Gov <3)

A massive +1 Aphrodite. I see him on the server all the time and as stated above has a deep understanding of the rules. 

Best of luck Aphrodite!