Steam Name:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94403035

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149071798

In Game Details

In Game Name: Ryder, although at the time of the ban, Palpinator

In Game Rank: Private First Class

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper Core

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

[ Screenshot isn't working, finding out how to fix it ]

How long was the ban for: Permanent Ban

Which staff member banned you: Garrick Versio.

What date did the ban occur: I believe it was 4/09/2018

What was the reason for the ban: No Intent to RP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

We start off to where me and my friend were on the server looking at the regiments and how they worked and such, we were asking around at first but then when an event sprung into action me and my friend decided to join. Of course, when we did get through half of the event we started to get the wrong idea from other ST's who were minging and yelling, we joined them for a quick laugh, although, towards the end of the event some of them ran into Sith Temple, I followed them in and they all were taking turns sitting on the Emperors chair. I also sat on it and we had a laugh thinking nothing bad of it. But, a ST wrote in comms that we had ran into Sith Temple and that was when the other ST's had begun to log off, I had left to feed my dogs when I had sat on the emperor's chair and when I had come back I had found that I was surrounded by ISB agents. Thinking that the other st's were still around I had a meme and began to just minge around saying stuff to the ISB. I wondered whether I would be held in interrogation in ISB but that was when I was swiftly permabanned.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I understand why you had banned me and I completely agree that I would've done the same thing if I were a staff member. I deeply regret what I had done on the server and agree that I was being a huge minge, I see that my actions were wrong and I apologize if I had harmed anyone's RP related activities. All I ask for is a second chance to redeem myself. Apologies once again.

Edited by CaptainBorkz76

@Aphrodite Ban Appeals are Staff Only in terms of Responses.

Also, to those that do in fact have the ability to permanently ban, it is a good way to sift through the minges and the good hearted players. The former typically either doesn’t care and will either write a shitty appeal or no appeal while the latter will put effort into their appeal because they want to come back and play.

-1 to ban removal but I’d suggest shortening it to 3 days.

Edited by Mauler
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Brass said:

+1 For ban to be shortened to 3-4 days.

• Upvote 1

(I am staff i just have not had my fourms tag changed)

On 10/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, Brass said:

+1 For ban to be shortened to 3-4 days.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:24 AM, Mauler said:

-1 to ban removal but I’d suggest shortening it to 3 days.

Approved

Hi Prestige,

Your application has been approved.

Before rejoining the server please familiarize yourself with the server rules which can be found below.

I also request that poke me on team speak before logging on so we can discuss how you need to improve your behavior going forward.

Welcome back to the community.