Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Suggestion: Addition of new Regiment called Inquisitor Troopers. 

Weapons: DC-15A, SE-14C 

Model:

inquisitor_troopers_by_suddenlyjam-dcegrgu.png

Image result for inquisitor troopers weapons

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1523199734&searchtext=Inquisitor+Troopers

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

Reason/Purpose: Over the past 6 months of myself being on the server I have seen RST struggle many times (I myself struggling with the regiment as well) over and over again. I feel if a new sith trooper regiment were to replace them they would do a lot better. If they were to be introduced they could carry out all duties RST normally carries out, but they also engage Jedi if the EM wishes for them too. I feel this is a good replacement as they are considered to be elite Jedi hunters (such as what IC are). They also contain a lot more lore background information than RST so RP can be engaged more freely and openly. 

Another reason I believe that inquisitor troopers should be added is because of the new Death Star map that is inbound very soon. I have heard that the sith temple has its very own floor, this would cause a lot of complications for RST as most of RST’s time is spent guarding the temple. No offence but I am anticipating that keeping RST alive during the Death Star release is going to be extremely hard so I believe that replacing them with a spec ops regiment will benefit them a lot. 

Edited by Havoc
Added extra points
  • Upvote 2

I feel like this would be an awesome thing to implement. Would just have to find some good quality models.

Edited by Jalex

SaulWorthy is making these, they're very close to done, thought I'd make you aware. Obviously they look a bit scuffed because they're in a beta right now, but there you go.

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I love the thought of doing this it's a brilliant idea I would even join the regiment myself if there was an opportunity. However in my mind we should wait until the new map comes out because there mite be more opportunities to place the sith troops. But its still a phat +1 from me

23 minutes ago, pinejack said:

I would only +1 this if they were to replace RST. Don’t need that many sith troopers.

Just now, Havoc said:

They belong to another community :/

Check our content pack, we're using Content from EG already :thinking:

10 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Not canon, they're custom. Saul is making a canon pack. Or a more lore-friendly version.

Edited by Bailey

Just now, Bailey said:

Not canon, they're custom. Saul is making a canon pack. Or a more lore-friendly version.

Ah, right. Probably better to use a more canon pack anyway.

Just now, [IG] Tackxo said:

Ah, right. Probably better to use a more canon pack anyway.

Yeah. I'm actual sorta excited.

Correction:

The Sith Temple doesn't have its own floor its entrance is through the Cargo Hold.

NEUTRAL

- Models are still under construction

- Would replace RST :'(
- A lot of conflict

- Lots of lore

Ehh

I love the models and the idea, but adding another regiment while some can barely hold their own seems a bit over the top in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

Ehh

I love the models and the idea, but adding another regiment while some can barely hold their own seems a bit over the top in my opinion.

The idea is to replace RST not add a new regiment, think more of what happened with Vector and 224th

• Upvote 1