Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NovaPendragon

New Idea for cool stuff

Hey I was thinking, since the new...ish... SOLO movie has come out, why not add in some new things?

NEW SUDO-REG: CRIMSON DAWN

ABBREVIATION: CD

COMMANDER: DARTH MAUL

NEW SITH: DARTH MAUL

Its a good idea, because SPOILERS, Darth Mauls alive in the cannon universe soooooo... we gunna add him?

Sorry but Crimson Dawn is not part of the imperials and in rp darth maul went against palpatine in the clone wars which made palpatine himself go to kill him which he obviously failed and he then later sent inquisitors after him to kill him so this wouldn't really work rp wise 

Neutral what Joel said but I still kinda wanna see him also

”To show you the power of flex tape I cut this Sith Lord in half” (hopefully you get it)

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Sorry but Crimson Dawn is not part of the imperials and in rp darth maul went against palpatine in the clone wars which made palpatine himself go to kill him which he obviously failed and he then later sent inquisitors after him to kill him so this wouldn't really work rp wise 

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Agree with this. However, I would like to see perhaps Crimson Dawn events including Darth Maul so I'm going to try and find a model for him that we could utilise and perhaps get that integrated. You should also try to find a model and add more information to this thread if you really want to see Maul and the Crimson Dawn in the game @NovaPendragon

-1. Crimson Dawn wasnt at all aligned with Imperials, they were just working for money, its like asking for Hutt Cartel to be added with Jabba as the leader, just cos they took han captive, doesnt really mean they are like the Empire

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you have watched rebels, you would know why this couldn't work.

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you have watched rebels, you would know why this couldn't work.

#HeDead

4 hours ago, Joel said:

^^

Edited by Peguin

Darth Maul wouldn't work, young man is dead in our current timeline.

However, I could see some nice Crimson Dawn events coming in, considering they're organized crime and worked against the Imperial's quite heavily during the Galactic Civil War, even though they sold them fuel. I'll see what I can in regards to an event chain, but the regiment and Darth Maul is no bueno because they aren't friends with us.

Well replying to those who wanted me to find a model i have some... bad news...

i cant find a model where Maul has robotic legs but i could find at least 3 when he still has legs

also is rebels even cannon? because i cant find any evidence of it in the cannon universe

1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

I always assumed the server didn't really care for lore that much seeing that we have like 3 clone regiments for some reason. 

We have 1 clone regiment -.- Yes the lore is sometimes blurred to allow for other regiments, and keep 128 people entertained, etc. but when we look at adding new things I'm always going to refer to Canon and adding Maul again is just silly seeming he was on the run from the Empire by this stage.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Whitey said:

We have 1 clone regiment -.- Yes the lore is sometimes blurred to allow for other regiments, and keep 128 people entertained, etc. but when we look at adding new things I'm always going to refer to Canon and adding Maul again is just silly seeming he was on the run from the Empire by this stage.

Oh no I agree that the Darth Maul suggestion is silly - I was confused about the lore for regiments, sorry.