Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Martibo

DEVELOPMENT - Changelog - 29/09/2018

Recommended Posts

I love this its a very nice flow. Well done to all of you making this place better for all players, My only bit of improvement i could see is that instead of a board players, navy, ISB, Gov and IHC could just do a command like !book.

This creates a derma menu witch then will provide 3 little screens and how it would work is when there is a booking made though !book it sends it over to this screen so you can check bookings everywhere instead of at 1 location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Martibo said:

Adminpopups (Staff Only)

  • Staff can now post support tickets of their own if they need help with sits or events.
  • image.png.090933aae7fc57233340d9e8745a3d30.png

 

Happy to see my idea has finally come to fruition so many months later. I am proud.

I am astonished on how well and how innovative our developers have been, especially in recent times. You guys are legends and we are so lucky to have you working on Australia's #1 Star Wars RP community! Keep it up (and keep us updated)!

 

On a side note...

6 hours ago, charles said:

I love this its a very nice flow. Well done to all of you making this place better for all players, My only bit of improvement i could see is that instead of a board players, navy, ISB, Gov and IHC could just do a command like !book.

This creates a derma menu witch then will provide 3 little screens and how it would work is when there is a booking made though !book it sends it over to this screen so you can check bookings everywhere instead of at 1 location

There are multiple locations where these boards are placed and it is helpful that all players get to see where tryouts are being held instead of just Navy, ISB, Government and IHC (booking and managing this stuff isn't relevant to ISB anyway). These boards are placed by IHC, in the Logistics Centre and at each typical bookable area (MH1, MH2 & TIE Bays).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely cant wait for these and also love those memes you sneaked in ther ;) 

also what font is the Imperial gaming logo used? just so i can make my own banner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

On a side note...

There are multiple locations where these boards are placed and it is helpful that all players get to see where tryouts are being held instead of just Navy, ISB, Government and IHC (booking and managing this stuff isn't relevant to ISB anyway). These boards are placed by IHC, in the Logistics Centre and at each typical bookable area (MH1, MH2 & TIE Bays).

 

@charles this is already a thing - what he said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 11:22 AM, SCHEFF said:

Happy to see my idea has finally come to fruition so many months later. I am proud.

I am astonished on how well and how innovative our developers have been, especially in recent times. You guys are legends and we are so lucky to have you working on Australia's #1 Star Wars RP community! Keep it up (and keep us updated)!

 

On a side note...

There are multiple locations where these boards are placed and it is helpful that all players get to see where tryouts are being held instead of just Navy, ISB, Government and IHC (booking and managing this stuff isn't relevant to ISB anyway). These boards are placed by IHC, in the Logistics Centre and at each typical bookable area (MH1, MH2 & TIE Bays).

Sorry what i ment was that there is a command so players can see the bookings and we dont need the boards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just icons from the net i dont mind tbh as we arent paying or selling the icons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Martibo said:

Just icons from the net i dont mind tbh as we arent paying or selling the icons

Alright, all good. Just making sure :) Good stuff here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow said:

@Martibo 
The tie fighter icon looks exactly the same as this: https://thenounproject.com/term/tie-fighter/1370775/


The Death star Icon looks exactly the same as this: https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/1200275/death_death_star_ios_star_star_wars_wars_weapon_icon

Just noticed. Wondering whats up?

Just to add. If people have already created these nice icons for us to use, we might as well use them as it just makes our job a whole lot easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×