In Game Name: Moo

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper

Ban Details

Lmao.PNG.af2a699b3a69f980798c3b7dde5378fe.PNG

How long was the ban for: 2 days

Which staff member banned you: Hurst Romodi

What date did the ban occur: 9/25/2018

What was the reason for the ban: DCed to avoid arrest, Constant Minging.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The reason why I dc'd was because I lost connection to the server, As you can see I immediately tried reconnecting. As for the "Constant" Minging, that's a HUGE exaggeration. The only time i minged, was when I ran into a hanger, and killed myself. Other than that, pure roleplay.

Connection.PNG.e24dba8447961d1cfe267147d611effe.PNG

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because I can't control my internet, and I did try reconnecting to go back into the roleplay situation. If I'm not able to get an unban, I would like less of a ban, as I'm not able to control when I disconnect and when I don't, and I wasn't CONSTANTLY minging.

I don't think you should be unbanned, Just wait out the 2 days.

All I saw you do was minge, Not once did I see you roleplay.

You received 3 warn, in 5 minutes which is quite hard to receive if you are not purposely minging/breaking server rules.

1 hour ago, Sudo said:

You received 3 warn, in 5 minutes which is quite hard to receive if you are not purposely minging/breaking server rules.

What warns did I receive, as of my memory I received ONE which was for committing suicide to avoid arrest.

35 minutes ago, Norcitylee said:

What warns did I receive, as of my memory I received ONE which was for committing suicide to avoid arrest.

Suicide to avoid arrest: After being AOSed for being on MH1 railings you immediately killed yourself.

Minging: Running into the Sith temple with another ST (presumably your friend) with the intent of sitting on Palpainte's throne.

Disrespect: Running over to IHC and saying "faggots" to the 996th troopers guarding.

Edited by Jman1308

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I don't think you should be unbanned, Just wait out the 2 days.

All I saw you do was minge, Not once did I see you roleplay.

-1 take the 2 days to reflect on your actions and once you come back i would suggest not mingeing anymore or you could receive a longer ban.

Edited by Gunjies

1 minute ago, Jman1308 said:

Suicide to avoid arrest: After being AOSed for being on MH1 railings you immediately killed yourself.

Minging: Running into the Sith temple with another ST (presumably your friend) with the intent of sitting on Palpainte's throne.

Disrespect: Running over to IHC and saying "faggots" to the 996th troopers guarding.

STAA, yes

Running into the sith temple, I never ENTERED it, I didnt go through the door

Disrespect, well i dont actually remember that part but if i did i cant really say i didnt.

13 hours ago, Jman1308 said:

-1 Reasons

• You clearly had no intension to RP on the server.
  • If anything your ban should be extended

You ban will be over by the time this gets reviewed.....

Denied

Take the 2 days to reflect on your actions.

Ensure to read the server rules before reconnecting to the server.