In Game Name: Ahiozest ( i think)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Permaban

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: 13th September 2018

What was the reason for the ban: Doxxing Users

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The person who i spreaded information on a discord felt threatened and scared by my stupid actions and contacted Staff team to give me a warn/ban (From what I've heard)

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Me and the person who i "Doxxed" spoke about what i did and it was obviously a stupid idea that i doxxed this person for attention due to others telling me to do, it I've apologized to the person and he has completely forgiven me, If you need to contact the person for proof then go ahead, although i won't be posting the persons name in here for privacy issues as I'm pretty sure he doesn't want half the staff team to know there's info about him out there (Whitey knows who the person is ). And i just want to have fun on a SWRP G-Mod server with my friends that isn't dead in players.

Untitled.png

• Upvote 2

You doxxed someone recently, Who's to say that you won't do it again?

I don't care if you're sorry or not, Leaking someones personal information without their permission is a serious crime.

I personally don't want someone who's willing to spread personal information about others on the Server.

Edited by Emerald
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Whether you're sorry or not, You shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I personally don't want someone who's willing to spread personal information about others on the Server.

Reasons Stated Above ^^^^

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Whether you're sorry or not, You shouldn't have done it in the first place.

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

I don't care if you're sorry or not, Leaking someones personal information without their permission is a serious crime.

Denied

Hi Ahiozest's

Here on Imperial Gaming we take both the threat of doxxing and the act of doxxing as a serious matter and both the community and management feel that you don't deserve to be unbanned at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Carnifex