In Game Details

In Game Name:97-75 Jesis

In Game Rank: Second Lieutenant

In Game Regiment: Chimaera Squad

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 3 weeks and 5 days

image.thumb.png.8598aeed1274e9de212dca39c2b8e722.png

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

I have had one warn for RDM that was from  around the start of the July. This was about the time I first joined the server and was quite a minge. I have improved my behaviour in game since then and believe that I am much more mature now and have not received any warnings since.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): I have never been staff member of any other communities so as such I may not be as knowledgeable when it comes to the more technical side of things (commands, logs etc) however I am more than willing to learn.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The moderators purpose on the server is to ensure everyone on the server is following the rules as well as having a good time. They are there to help players get the best experience from there time on Imperial Gaming. This ranges from quickly stopping people breaking the rules, giving tools to people doing tryouts/training, spawning ships for pilots and setting event characters back to their original rank and regiment. They are also there to assist new players with commands and issues they are having. Allowing everyone to enjoy a fluid gameplay experience.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for trial moderator as I have really been enjoying my stay on the Imperial Gaming server and would love to be able to be a more helpful and useful member of the community. I am often active in the more out of hours periods when sometimes there is no staff on. Being trial moderator would allow me to help players in need during those times for things such as keeping players following the server rules during soft rp as well providing tools or vehicles for people requiring them. I believe becoming a trial moderator would really help to increase my knowledge, character and teamwork skills.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I can bring to the staff team an active, energetic and responsible member who is ready and willing to contribute towards the server and players experiences. I will always give my maximum attention to the task at hand and am willing to improve with any feedback given. I believe I am able to become an asset to the staff team as well as the player base and be an active role model to the community.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

I would look through the server logs to find out the exact number of players were killed as well as find any people who witnessed it and ask if they knew the players steam. I would try to find the offenders steam ID in the server logs so I could warn them for mass RDM x # as well as disconnecting to avoid punishment/admin sit. I would ban the player for a week and then confer with other staff as well as view their previous warns to find if they are worthy of a shorter or longer punishment.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

First I would talk to the victim to find out exactly what happened including where and what time it took place. I would then ask them if they have any evidence in the form of screenshots or recording of what occurred. I would then talk to the instigator to see their side of the argument and to try to deduce what they did and why. If proof was shown that they were bullying and the bully lied to me then I would warn the player for bullying as well lying to staff if the bully told the truth then he I would only warn him for bullying.  Depending how many warns the player already had I would take the matter up with any more experienced staff and kick/ban them if required.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would first off start recording everything so I am able to bring up some evidence if need be. I would then ask the staff member if they were aware of their actions and that it was an abuse of power. If they continued or disregarded me I would go to a more senior admin preferably super admin+ and inform them of what the person had been doing providing my evidence as well as bringing any other witnesses if the evidence was not conclusive enough.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

First I would be sure to get the players steam ID and find as much necessary information about the player as possible. I would make sure to collect as much evidence as possible including recordings/shadowplay or through screenshots. I would ban the player for as long as possible for such a serious threat as DDOSing and inform a more senior staff member preferably a super admin about the threat to get some more information on what to do as well as some help to deal with the situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Jesis
Updated the formatting with colour to hopefully make it easier to read

+1

• Mature and respectful at just about all times, not many times I've seen him be rude ingame.
  • He's a fast learner and answered the scenario questions well in my opinion.
  • The only downside to this application is the formatting, it's a little hard to read, but that's ok because you've separated the questions.

Good luck with your application.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

• Mature and respectful at just about all times, not many times I've seen him be rude ingame.
  • He's a fast learner and answered the scenario questions well in my opinion.
  • The only downside to this application is the formatting, it's a little hard to read, but that's ok because you've separated the questions.

Good luck with your application.

Big +1 good luck buddy!

+1

Jesis is a very active and mature player. It's always a blast to roleplay with him and I believe he possesses the necessary traits and skills to be a worthy mod on the server.

• Like 1