Find results in...
Menendez

Touka/Menendez Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name:  Touka

Steam ID: 76561198060182518

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/chubbysquirrel/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Tukachevsky /Touka  (Formerly Menendez)

In Game Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

In Game Regiment: Shadow Troopers

(i do presume PK is in order if i am unbanned)

Ban Details

20180709192731_1.jpg.34f7b0a9916f36f876eb88f57b08ed7c.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you:  Wolfy (i previously thought it was whitey sorry about that)

What date did the ban occur: 07/07/18 7:22 pm

What was the reason for the ban: Mass Ship VDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

A ship was flown through a debrief killing most of the server after an event which i will openly taken blame for and accept all consequences  

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance?

It has been well over 2 months now since my ban and i feel a fair punishment has been served for the incident as i have had no previous bans or warnings what so ever before this incident and have never been known as a minge or troll

I am sorry for allowing this to happen and I willingly take blame for this occurrence.

Warm Regards, Touka

• Upvote 1

- EDIT - 

After re-thinking about the incident I will be changing my vote from positive to negative for the following reasons;

- You lied in your last ban appeal saying that it was your supposed 'brother' who drove the dropship.

- You killed half the server, No joke... Half the server.

- You broke multiple rules up to this point.

- You intentionally attempted and succeeded to cause mayhem and pure chaos.

- I would also like to point out, you attempted to ram debrief for a second time, straight after the first but our amazing staff team stopped you in your tracks.

Edited by Sudo
Change Of Response

NEUTRAL

Please elaborate on what you did in more detail. Was it an accident or was it done on purpose. People who drive ships through an entire debrief for jokes don't deserve much sympathy in my book.

In my opinion, You do not deserve to come back.

You willingly broke multiple rules along with the VDM and mass RDM. When users are set to the civilian role, they are warned that they will be punished for breaking server rules as normal. You failRP'd by stealing an imperial drop ship, your intention was to fly to the debrief and in hopes kill half the server. Having any previous warns or bans does not play a factor. These are the rules that you and everyone are taught from the recruit phase and must follow. Causing any sort of mass RDM results in a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. 
I don't believe you should be unbanned. 

Edited by Emerald

I feel like Menendez has served his punishment and should be unbanned. However, I think he should be put on some very strict restrictions. For now, I will be going with a +1.

After some comments made by @Sudo I will be changing my answer to Neutral. However, I might change my answer back to a +1 if you provide some evidence. 

Edited by Carswell
  • Thinking 1

You willingly broke multiple rules along with the VDM and mass RDM. When users are set to the civilian role, they are warned that they will be punished for breaking server rules as normal. You failRP'd by stealing an imperial drop ship, your intention was to fly to the debrief and in hopes kill half the server. Having any previous warns or bans does not play a factor. These are the rules that you and everyone are taught from the recruit phase and must follow. Causing any sort of mass RDM results in a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. 

Edited by zaspan
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, zaspan said:

You willingly broke multiple rules along with the VDM and mass RDM. When users are set to the civilian role, they are warned that will be punished for breaking server rules as normal. You failRP'd by stealing an imperial drop ship, your intention was to fly to the debrief and in hopes kill half the server. Having any previous warns or bans does not play a factor. These are the rules that you and everyone are taught from the recruit phase and must follow. Causing any sort of mass RDM results in a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. 

1 hour ago, zaspan said:

You willingly broke multiple rules along with the VDM and mass RDM. When users are set to the civilian role, they are warned that will be punished for breaking server rules as normal. You failRP'd by stealing an imperial drop ship, your intention was to fly to the debrief and in hopes kill half the server. Having any previous warns or bans does not play a factor. These are the rules that you and everyone are taught from the recruit phase and must follow. Causing any sort of mass RDM results in a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. 

1 hour ago, zaspan said:

11 hours ago, Sudo said:

- EDIT - 

After re-thinking about the incident I will be changing my vote from positive to negative for the following reasons;

- You lied in your last ban appeal saying that it was your supposed 'brother' who drove the dropship.

- You killed half the server, No joke... Half the server.

- You broke multiple warns up to this point.

- You intentionally attempted and succeeded to cause mayhem and pure chaos.

- I would also like to point out, you attempted to ram debrief for a second time, straight after the first but our amazing staff team stopped you in your tracks.

@Sudo 

i can understand being punished for killing half the server, and i do stand by my word of it being my brother, whether you guys choose to believe that is your choice but i will stick to my word and the truth because i have apologized for allowing this to happen and am well aware i am at fault as constantly stated in my previous ban appeal which has much more detail.

also sudo i was never warned once in my time on the server i do not know where that has come from.

ALSO i know for a fact my brother/i whichever you choose to believe DID NOT attempt to ram debrief a second time because after the incident again i/my brother left the server and was banned moments later, i dont know who did the second time but it WAS NOT ME and i dont know why it is thought to be me.

i feel i have served a harsh enough punishment it was not intentional for this to happen and was purely accidental.

i apologize for being argumentative but i feel i have done the time and deserve a second chance.

here is a link to my previous denied appeal for those who asked for me to elaborate

5 hours ago, Menendez said:

ALSO i know for a fact my brother/i whichever you choose to believe DID NOT attempt to ram debrief a second time because after the incident again i/my brother left the server and was banned moments  know why it is thought to be me. 

Introduction: Ok, hopefully, this will be my last reply on this thread unless I am dragged into it. I have taken the time to go back through your previous ban appeal and reflect on your in-game behavior and interactions I have had with yourself. Please enjoy my notes and if you do feel the need to quote anything, ask questions or confirm anything please do so - I am always happy to put forward the evidence I have gathered.

-------------------------------------

1; You have stated your brother disconnected after the first 'attack' and you also have said you 'Know it as a fact' which is quite weird as how would you know if you were away from the computer

2; An amazing photo has been provided by our Community Owner Wolf, In this photo, the dropship can be seen heading for the debrief area of Tatooine whilst being physgunned (Cody Froze The Ship). You can also view the kill-feed on the right of your screen which means that you have already rammed the area once, and heading in for the second time.

Photo: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948454725664044524/227A7AF13AB0EE9277558BB3C4C7020DFD371B7F/

3; You have stated once again this was 'Accidental' - Do you want us to believe that your 'brother' got in a dropship and accidentally flew it into the whole server at debrief, and then have the urge to call an admin to get set back then leave the server which puts our staff team into pure panic.

4; You have also stated that this is a harsh enough punishment when quite frankly you are lucky you're not banned from the forums and/or our Teamspeak.

Conclusion: If you can have your 'Brother' come forward through a Teamspeak call to the management team and explain the whole situation and own up to it, I believe there could be a slight chance you could be unbanned but what do I know - I'm just an Event Master <3

EDIT: I am a massive gravedigger so I have uncovered some extra information from your previous appeal

1; You stated that your 'brother' left instantly after the incident happen but according to our Community Advisor Ridge, you asked in Admin Chat to be set back to your regular role which contradicts that you disconnected. I would also like to point out, Why would your brother get you set back to you exact role... 

2; Ridge has also stated that your 'brother' was set back to your exact rank & regiment as well as sounding IDENTICAL to you which is just, ehh.... don't get me started

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/5DrZojO

3; I would also like to point out, You wasted so much of our staffs precious time on one of the dumbest things I have ever seen any community member ever do...

Conclusion: As I am an amazing gravedigger, I have analyzed the information I have gathered from both ban appeals (Your Text & Staff Responses) and can put my hands down on my desk and say everything you have said to try and cover tracks / lift your punishment is quite contradicting in nearly every single aspect. 

EDIT: Here are a few extra notes just to allow other staff members to view.

1; You have explained that you have never received a warn (Recorded Or Verbal) but I believe I have given you multiple verbal warnings about mic spam, failrp, and metagame (AS AN EVENT CHARACTER) but we will just put that aside for now...

Edited by Sudo
More Content
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, zaspan said:

You knew the rules clearly, you were a LT Colonel....so hopefully you knew the rules. You choose to break them. You knew the consequences. There is no place for that on this server.

• Like 1

Approved

Hi Touka,

As per our conversation today. You will be unbanned from the server effective immediately and will be put on probation for a period of 1 month.

Before rejoining the server you are to re-familiarize yourself with our server rules found here : 

As i stated to you, if you violate any of these rules while on probation you will be immediately re banned permanently.

Welcome back to the community.