Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANiX

PAC3 Camera

Recommended Posts

I think adding this PAC3 camera can help staff with chasing after people that may abuse the PAC3 camera or for users to see if people are abusing this feature to see inside restricted areas, I do not have a clue if this is a development thing they would have to make/add or if its just not activated in PAC3. 

 

Thanks ANiX 

 

Picture: Picture of what i have seen mainly just a rope from the person to there name saying that its there camera.

PAC3 Camera.png

Edited by ANiX
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Would stop PAC abusers like me from being cheeky little spies. We have regiments for that.

Edited by SCHEFF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This can go wrong quickly. Sometimes PAC glitches out and the camera”s speed is like x10. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2018 at 1:17 PM, Havoc said:

This can go wrong quickly. Sometimes PAC glitches out and the camera”s speed is like x10. 

Havoc does have a point. I’ve had this happen to me before and if something like this is implemented it may distract people or interrupt RP situations, generally ruining a user’s immersion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 5:47 AM, Havoc said:

This can go wrong quickly. Sometimes PAC glitches out and the camera”s speed is like x10. 

 

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

Havoc does have a point. I’ve had this happen to me before and if something like this is implemented it may distract people or interrupt RP situations, generally ruining a user’s immersion.

I doubt a single white line going from the player up through the roof to an unused area of the map is going to ruin too much immersion. The reason the camera "glitches out" is because you aren't using PAC3 correctly and trying to move around the camera when you have selected a model that has been deleted already, meaning the camera goes from the speed based on the scale of your player, to a speed based on the scale of the map.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pine jack I doubt we are all PAC masters like you so we don’t know how to fix this. If the speed thing happens staff members can assume that the person is abusing pac, this can lead to people being accused falsely of abusing pac. This can also give people excuses that they were glitching out so idk. 

Edited by Havoc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Pine jack I doubt we are all PAC masters like you so we don’t know how to fix this. If the speed thing happens staff members can assume that the person is abusing pac, this can lead to people being accused falsely of abusing pac. This can also give people excuses that they were glitching out so idk. 

I can understand this, but it should be pretty obvious to staff if you have had the PAC3 camera glitch out, because, as you said, it moves extremely fast. The way you fix it is by selecting an object in PAC3 and clicking the "reset camera" or "reset view" (forget which), and the camera will teleport back to the player. If staff see a massive line because your camera has broken, as a PAC3 user, you should be able to correct it within 5 seconds. If it is there for a longer period of time, then staff may begin to suspect you are abusing the PAC3 camera.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×