Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

As most of you know, over the last week myself and the other media team members have been building a course in which players will compete in, in order to win the prize of 3000 credits [Pointshop Credits]. Over the two nights of the pre stage interviews that we conducted, we have made a list of possible contestants who would have the honour to compete in this course. Since IG is a strong community acting like a family, it will be decided by you who will and who will not be competing in the IG Wipeout Course. The following link contains the list of names of the possible candidates and you will choose who you want to see competing. LINK REMOVED . The people with the lowest amount of votes will not be competing. The final date and time for the contestants to compete in this course will be given out to them and people wanting to spectate at a later date. The date it will most likely happen on is either the 22nd or 23rd of September [Still Deciding].

The whole event will be filmed and composed into a video full of funny, entertaining moments from that night. Which will be viewable for the community approximately one week after the event.

Thanks.

-Media Team

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Planz said:

How many contestants will there be in total?

Undecided yet Planz, but there will be a lot of people from that list, but not all.

• Upvote 1

Where am I, Rickle boy??

Pretty sure people would PAY for me to be wiped out

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

Where am I, Rickle boy??

Pretty sure people would PAY for me to be wiped out

You didn't show up to too sign up.

R.I.P.

2 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

When no one votes for you :(

In my head:

Reveal hidden contents

8123ee5dbad7e8c6ba651779b49aae9d541c2dd4_hq.gif.73eb06692d114356380c59ef1cb82e00.gif

Stay strong and believe. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Voting for Gregis because seeing Galen Erso do Wipeout in character will be priceless

Yeah it would be an experience we will all not forget lol.

Edited by Rickle

2 hours ago, Ana said:

When does voting finish?

Tomorrow night, we will be picking the contestants and be notifying people of the exact date and time.

Edited by Rickle

:: UPDATE ::

This Sunday [23/9/2018] at around 3PM AEST [MAKE SURE YOUR ON IF YOU WONNA WIN], myself and the rest of the media team will begin filming the contestants complete the Wipeout course, we will film each person individually and for the final course we will film all contestants. The chosen contestants will be notified when they are online so they can have their chance to win 3000 point shop credits. From that vote most of the contestants will be having the chance to compete in this tournament, but others will miss out [Sorry]. Members from the community will be able to spectate at the time.

The following people competing are:

@Planz,[Emperor Palpatine] @Denzham, @Bailey, @Vanilla, [Galen Erso] @Gregis, @Peter, [Misty] @Robinson@Goliath, @Jaggy, Jye, Kirgin Joomboom @Supersoup, Boris, Reynolds, Shepard @Shepherd, Matto, Stubzy @Stubzy, Smoke @Smoke, Nataly @EpicEzale, Ham, @Wingza, Jesse, @Parcy

Thanks.

-Media Team.

Edited by Rickle

Wait who voted me in lmao

Also why was i even on the list in the first placce

Edited by Parcy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Parcy said:

Wait who voted me in lmao

Also why was i even on the list in the first placce

that is confidential, nah your just a funny guy :)